Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pedo faggots getting trolled

Catching @ColdBoy

Hes thinking about molesting 5 year olds again

context for coldbboy :feelsstudy:
False accusations. I made a thread called
Even though I specified I would stop it @Lonelyus thinks merely talking about pedophilia (even against it) means ur a pedo

Even though I specified I would stop it @Lonelyus thinks merely talking about pedophilia (even against it) means ur a pedo
Dnr

Sorry, the opinions of foids do not carry any weight. False accusations while refusing to look at evidence by saying "dnr" is exclusively a foid behavior. Kys foid

better to not talk about it at all, gives the IT fags too much fuel to harass us

better to not talk about it at all, gives the IT fags too much fuel to harass us
I agree but @Lonelyus is retarded I, and the vast majority of incels would stop a 5 year old from getting harassed

Sorry, the opinions of foids do not carry any weight. False accusations while refusing to look at evidence by saying "dnr" is exclusively a foid behavior. Kys foid
They always try to weasel out when theyve been caught, Pedos aint too bright

They always try to weasel out when theyve been caught, Pedos aint too bright
No, not "weasel out". Its called providing common sense evidence. You are the one whose "aint too bright" shown by your inability to understand evidence.

Too many niggers