Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"pedo exposer" catches a 20 year old trying to meet a 15 year old

And it was a 15 year old boy.

This is common among homos actually.

What a monster! Doesn’t he know a 15 year old is just an infant ? They only undergo transformation from infants to full grown adults at midnight on their 18th birthday (somethings 16th brithday.. defends on the country)

Last edited:
Not going to watch that shit video but if wanting to fuck a prime 15yo is wrong then I don't want to be right

"Women at 15 are still pure babies!!!!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I mean is he shaming him because 15 is too old or what

Just nuke this world with degenerates and roasties

Low iq retards.

What a monster! Doesn’t he know a 15 year old is just an infant ? They only undergo transformation from infants to full grown adults at midnight on their 18th birthday (somethings 16th brithday.. defends on the country)

15-year-old aren't mature enough to decide about their sex life, but they're mature enough to get their dick cut off, because they want to become a magical girl just like in their favorite anime! :soy:

It's more acceptable to impregnate a 40 year old foid

enjoy your disabled incel children goy

They record him and shame him by calling him a pedophile

Despite the legal age bullcrap, I'd have pursue the son of a bitch in justice for diffamation. Being a pedophile isn't wanting to fuck a 15 yo girl

erfuel for @Mainländer

I’m way more creeped out by the guy who set all this up and filmed it.

I don’t even think cops want people doing this shit.

There is a small chance they trick them with 20yo girls.
Cucks like them would do everything for fame. But as they say, between 15yo, 20yo or even 25yo there is no difference.
Those baby girls are not fully developed.

They record him and shame him by calling him a pedophile

Despite the legal age bullcrap, I'd have pursue the son of a bitch in justice for diffamation. Being a pedophile isn't wanting to fuck a 15 yo girl
Not just that, but this channel has another video where they try to illegally imprison someone

JFL at society that thinks having sex with a 15 year old is the equivelant to having sex with an 8 year old.

It is only recently in human history that natural attraction to young people has been frowned upon.

There's a 4 year gap rule. If he was 19 he could date a 15 year old, and if he was 18 a 14 year old. But because this is a 5 year gap he's an evil pedophile.

This society in 2019 is so weird, all these morons overcompensating to prove they're not "pedophiles" by pretending they aren't attracted to sexually mature females because they aren't at the magical age of 18 or some special acceptable age difference.
Age is a man-made consept so yeah I don´t get why 18 so magical when it comes to consent, also every single heterosexual male would be aroused if a 15 year old girl would undress in front of them and everyone who claims otherwise is lying.

There's a 4 year gap rule. If he was 19 he could date a 15 year old, and if he was 18 a 14 year old. But because this is a 5 year gap he's an evil pedophile.

This society in 2019 is so weird, all these morons overcompensating to prove they're not "pedophiles" by pretending they aren't attracted to sexually mature females because they aren't at the magical age of 18 or some special acceptable age difference.
I'm pretty sure there's a hard age of consent set at 16-18 in most states (15 in based Colorado) with close in age only applying to people above that. 18 year old guys have gotten arrested for having sex with 15 year olds before. Happened to Bashur.

literally nothing wrong with that, ive seen plenty of 15 year old foids who look older than me

15 year old in germany is above age of consent (14).
under certain circumstances it is not allowed but if its cool with the parents and if you are not the teacher of the teen or similar its ok.

also what fucking annoys me: Pedophilia is used for individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger. PREPUBESCENT HUMANS not HUMANS THAT ARE ALREADY IN PUPERTY.attraction towards teens in puperty: basically hebephilia. they are too busy virtuesignalling that they never are able to get the terminology right and there is quite a difference in problems in hebephilia and pedophilia. the latter is way worse

also why is the guy in the video just not walking away?

15 year old in germany is above age of consent (14).
under certain circumstances it is not allowed but if its cool with the parents and if you are not the teacher of the teen or similar its ok.

also what fucking annoys me: Pedophilia is used for individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger. PREPUBESCENT HUMANS not HUMANS THAT ARE ALREADY IN PUPERTY.attraction towards teens in puperty: basically hebephilia. they are too busy virtuesignalling that they never are able to get the terminology right and there is quite a difference in problems in hebephilia and pedophilia. the latter is way worse
15 isn't even hebephilia

Ephebophilia is. But these are meaningless made up terms

15 isn't even hebephilia

Ephebophilia is. But these are meaningless made up terms
I guess it can be. I looked it up different sources seem to vary a few years

Last edited:
I wonder how many chads you average 15 y.o. foid has had.

This shit definitely seems wrong. Are citizens allowed to entrap people like this, and then publicly expose them?

That dude shouldn’t even be allowed to film in Walmart, right? It’s not a public place. I couldn’t imagine Walmart would condone this. I sure as Hell wouldn’t want to go to Walmart knowing this idiot could show up and start filming me.

He’s not that far from impersonating a police officer. I couldn’t imagine that the local PD’s want him doing that shit either.

These retards didnt even care to know the definition before doing this shit. Hope he tries to bait the wrong person once so he can eat a bullet.

This shit definitely seems wrong. Are citizens allowed to entrap people like this, and then publicly expose them?

That dude shouldn’t even be allowed to film in Walmart, right? It’s not a public place. I couldn’t imagine Walmart would condone this. I sure as Hell wouldn’t want to go to Walmart knowing this idiot could show up and start filming me.

He’s not that far from impersonating a police officer. I couldn’t imagine that the local PD’s want him doing that shit either.
-False imprisonment
-Kidnapping
Defamation of character (calling someone a pedo without proof. They like 12 and under)
-aggravates assault (There's one where he forcibly chokehold on a Cripple)

-False imprisonment
-Kidnapping
Defamation of character (calling someone a pedo without proof. They like 12 and under)
-aggravates assault (There's one where he forcibly chokehold on a Cripple)

Yeah he’s impersonating Walmart loss prevention also.

He’s also inciting a mob by going and telling those other dudes what he’s doing, and getting them all riled up.

They're obviously lying because if you found one that looked more mature and said she was 20 they'd say she was sexy, then after you revealed their true age they react in exculpatory horror.

The video game streamer Destiny went on a big rant about guys his age (around 30) trying to fuck 19 and 20 year olds and how they were just kids and he couldn't connect to them on a mental level so that was creepy and weird to want to fuck them. Then he flew to New Zealand to fuck a girl that age because her boyfriend offered to let him fuck her. These guys are not sincere, they are overcompensating every time.
And some girls will look 13 but are 18 and vice versa, guys will literally sometimes have to see ID on girls when they are clubbing to see if they are "legal" how absurd is that!? So if a piece of plastic says she is under 18 your sexual desires for her suddenly disappears!? I can´t stand this fucked up society anymore where no one has one original thought of their own the only morals and values they have is what they have been indocitrinated to believe since they were born they are just sheep!

Not just that, but this channel has another video where they try to illegally imprison someone

They took the video down
And some girls will look 13 but are 18 and vice versa, guys will literally sometimes have to see ID on girls when they are clubbing to see if they are "legal" how absurd is that!? So if a piece of plastic says she is under 18 your sexual desires for her suddenly disappears!? I can´t stand this fucked up society anymore where no one has one original thought of their own the only morals and values they have is what they have been indocitrinated to believe since they were born they are just sheep!
There's some night clubs I know of that KNOWINGLY allow underage (attractive 15 year old JB) girls in. They also only allow chad in.

I never been to them.. I read Google reviews that say this

Last edited:
I’m way more creeped out by the guy who set all this up and filmed it.
Imagine hanging out with someone who does that for a living. You won't be able to have a conversation with him that requires more than three brain cells.

Jerry have a soy body, he should start to gymceling and make them run for their lives, and what the fuck is he wering in his foot, Jesus fucking Christ Jerry, was he really thinking he was going to fuck a JB using sandals and socks, the fuck man

Who even has the fucking time to set up a sting like this? That's kinda fucked.

Right after you posted this, this guy deleted all guys videos
Lol