Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pedo Chad Biden pick African/Indian Kamala foid as VP running mate

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
Kamala1

Not to say that Donald Trump is not a pedo himself, he had been to Epstein Pedo Island. Basically Biden say this creature have more SMV and vote getting power than all non Chad men combined.

Recently 100 Black male leaders also simp that if Biden do not pick an African American woman as VP running mate, the Democratic Party have zero chance to win.
So come November , will be 2 chads running agains Chad/ Ethnic foid/tranny.

Kamala actually have white DNA in her since, Indian is bi racial ( Caucasian/Aborigines)

Last edited:
biden is hero for some fags in here

He’s desperate for the black vote

She might as well be running for President. No one is looking at this as a Biden ticket, Copmala will be the one pulling the strings here.

Will legit be shocked if she wins this. Because this is truly all on her. Copmala. In this time of kneejerk reaction against all police, she who is most famous for locking up pot smokers, then laughing about all the pot she allegedly smokes. Establishment Democrat down to her toenails.

Kamala the wrestler (African face painted savage LMAO) died recently. Coincidence? :feelswhere:

Ha gahagahaha

Biden shouldn't have committed to a female. If he won the primaries that's indication most Democrats are willing to vote whomever necessary to kick out Trump. Also, I heard Kamala slept around but don't quote me on that thoo
He’s desperate for the black vote
He already had the black vote so I'm surprised at the pick.

Why would blacks vote for her? She put most them in jail

View attachment 312217

Not to say that Donald Trump is not a pedo himself, he had been to Epstein Pedo Island. Basically Biden say this creature have more SMV and vote getting power than all non Chad men combined.

Recently 100 Black male leaders also simp that if Biden do not pick an African American woman as VP running mate, the Democratic Party have zero chance to win.
So come November , will be 2 chads running agains Chad/ Ethnic foid/tranny.

Kamala actually have white DNA in her since, Indian is bi racial ( Caucasian/Aborigines)
Black male leaders telling to pick black females instead of black males, cucked beyond belief.
Also, people shouldn't pick people just because of their race or sex, blacks should vote whats best for their families and communities.