Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pearly demonstrating again that gingers are more superior than kike blonds

Itspearlywhore is a GRIFTER I hope she is raped and beheaded

trad wife
maxresdefault.jpg

Itspearlywhore is a GRIFTER I hope she is raped and beheaded
I brought this example to exemplify why blond toilets are overrated libtard garbage.

pigskin blondes are overrated tbh but the kikes always use piss haired snowroaches in advertisements or movies. They are over represented in the media that's why everyone flocks on them like retards.

pigskin blondes are overrated tbh but the kikes always use piss haired snowroaches in advertisements or movies. They are over represented in the media that's why everyone flocks on them like retards.
Can you stop being such a based and high IQ monster for a minute?
x2 brocel, cheers!

Holy mother of niggers I haven't stumbled upon it.
This is her ex boyfriend. I was joking about him being a Tyrone. He is a fat black normie ogre. Here is your tradwife bro! Got dicked down by this fat nigga in the past. But don't worry, she is ready to settle down and be a good wife now it's all good :feelsokman:

This is her ex boyfriend. I was joking about him being a Tyrone. He is a fat black normie ogre. Here is your tradwife bro! Got dicked down by this fat nigga in the past. But don't worry, she is ready to settle down and be a good wife now it's all good :feelsokman:

View attachment 802272 View attachment 802273
Legit no words. My life was infinitely better b4 i saw this. This is worse than dogpill. No words

Trad wife? She's 27, unmarried and spends her life making videos about herself talking to put on the internet for attention and validation.

Trad wife? She's 27, unmarried and spends her life making videos about herself talking to put on the internet for attention and validation.
absolute state of .is

Pickme grifter

View attachment 802272 View attachment 802273
She's a wigger and basketball player. 80% of the people she has on her roundtables are negroids. She comes across as a dyke put her friend says she definitely isn't. She has more dead nigger babies in her than the Middle Passage.

yes, red heads are better than blondes
are we still arguing over this in 2023? lol

I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE seeing this whore for some reason

I would fuck JPT

No she is proof that the Irish are scamming pseudo-kikes

I'm not watching that. Why is her opinion or appearance important to you?
she is not relevant anymore, luckily she has aged too quickly and is hideous monster rn

How do u know a blonde is not sucking dick?
Her lips are moving

She’s a disgusting coalburner and a lying grifter. I hope she gets gangraped and killed by feral niggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back