Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Peak incel tears logic

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
This is peak incel tears logic, they were commenting on how being autistic is no excuse for being incel and they just so happen to know a friend that gets way more..... dick than them

Just be a faggot theory

IMG 20201121 124313

faggot or foid.

Just be gay bro

fucking dumb cunts. and they actually believe what they say, fucking hell there really is no limit of stupidity.

No surprise ITcucks are faggots.

28 upvotes. These guys are completely brain dead.

No surprise ITcucks are faggots.
Yea, i read a comment scrolling through there disgusting post history asking how to clean there ass out before a dick appointment, filthy people on that sub

clean there ass out before a dick appointment
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
This is the final form of the bluepill.
All studies and real world observations denied.
Reasoning capabilities so low, it's probably not even measurable anymore.
Ideas about sex so skewed that it would be certified completely mentally ill in any sane(past) society.

ITcucks sucks foids poo poo

This threads will never end. If I wanted to see what the IT fags have to say I would go to IT but I don't want to see what IT fags have to say because anything they say comes from a disingenuous place.

This threads will never end. If I wanted to see what the IT fags have to say I would go to IT but I don't want to see what IT fags have to say because anything they say comes from a disingenuous place.
Put me on ignore then

Just disagree with all those studies showing autistic men struggle with relationships & autistic forums full of middle aged permavirgins asking how to get a gf, why? Because it doesn't fit your world view & you can just go gay bro'.
Yea, i read a comment scrolling through there disgusting post history asking how to clean there ass out before a dick appointment, filthy people on that sub
Dick appointment Hahaha.

just take it in the ass bro!

But I thought one doesn't choose their sexuality, r-right? :soy:

getting a boyfriend is the same difficulty as getting a girlfriend. having a vagina doesn't magically make someone more picky, silly inkwells.

"just be gay brooo":soy::soy::soy: