Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Peak gaming

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★

Spent the last two hours doing butt battles and poker

foids seething over this

Gigabased. I still haven't played this game. Thankfully there's a Switch port so i can at the very least emulate it.

Gigabased. I still haven't played this game. Thankfully there's a Switch port so i can at the very least emulate it.
It's actually really fun even outside of the sex appeal

UNREALISTIC BODY STANDARDS AND OBJECTIFICATION OF WOMEN SPOTTED!!!:feels:

great wank material

"Unrealistic standards" Meanwhile femoids don't give a fuck about all the male video game characters who are Chads or Tyrones.

These are female i wanna see in games:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
"Unrealistic standards" Meanwhile femoids don't give a fuck about all the male video game characters who are Chads or Tyrones.

Sadly fanservice is no longer allowed in retail games only gachas can have them. I should finish Senran Kaguras games. Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA had some of the fan service but it was vastly limited and gameplay was way worse. And last one was completely censored not just in visuals but in test post launch
:feelshaha:

Sadly fanservice is no longer allowed in retail games only gachas can have them. I should finish Senran Kaguras games. Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA had some of the fan service but it was vastly limited and gameplay was way worse. And last one was completely censored not just in visuals but in test post launch View attachment 1218950 :feelshaha:
I tried playing Kagura and I agree about the gameplay being bad.