Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Peak curry masculinity - Gupta Empire

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/BlatantMisogyny/comments/13rw7ev/rsouthasianmasculinity_user_boasts_about_an/

jt2v6ezbn32b1.jpg

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Retards tbh. "Sex trafficking" is something you do. Not boast about JFL

Screenshot 2023 05 26 124433 PM
is every redditor a tranny? :feelsUgh:

Value of foids has gone up so much.

Now: $1,000 for 1 hour with an attitude.
Back then: lifetime ownership for a bag of silk
It's brutal how Asia went from by far the richest continent on earth to the shithole it is today. Even China went from maker of luxury goods like silk and pottery to sweatshops producing copycat trash for $1 an hour.

Cope. Curries need to have some masculine historical figures to worship. Right now curryland is pussy whipped due to whites and dharmic religions being too soft on women.

Never thought of that, but so true.

It comes down almost entirely to foid perceptions. With limited exceptions, foids are not willing to accept luxury goods from Asia. It must be European. Even Asian foids value anything European over Asian. And because of typical male simping, this affects men's purchases too.

If Asian manufacturers tried to build expensive products today they would go bankrupt in a week because they would never sell no matter how good they are. Europeannes matters: Cristal champagne, Merceds-Benz or Ferrari, Giorgio Armani. Their only strategy is to covertly sell their higher end products as "European" while hiding their Asian ownership (e.g. imagine the rich suburban moms who would cancel their Volvo order if they realized it was owned by Zhejiang Geely Holding Group or their Range Rover or Jaguar if they realized it was owned by Tata Motors India.)
Yeah, this is a Chinese luxury brand :feelskek::feelskek:

301687364_395989635993023_492959341716975358_n.jpg

It's hilarious how hard they try to pass their products as European. Even Chinese game devs usually try to hide the fact they're Chinese and try to pass their games off as either Japanese or American. You'd only know they're Chinese games if you looked at the credits.

Even Chinese game devs usually try to hide the fact they're Chinese and try to pass their games off as either Japanese
Like Genshin/Honkai impact

I cant believe curries used to have snowbunny sex slaves. Mogger race

Cope my 5 2 Indian friend respects women takes 50 showers and he tons of respect from women

Cope. Curries need to have some masculine historical figures to worship. Right now curryland is pussy whipped due to whites and dharmic religions being too soft on women.

Curries need eugenics is what they fucking need

They got Greek/Roman girls? Med girls are hot, but if I was to choose a female for breeding, I would chose a Nordic type so I could have more Nordic-looking children.
Based curries fucking hot Med pussy.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.