Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Peak Clown World: Planned Parenthood van offering free vasectomies

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★

You VILL castrate yourself goy und you VILL be happy!
In this article this news site soyfaces over the PP's new van that offers free abortions and vasectomies to anyone going in. JFL at this being free and open to drive around USA cities. Their degeneracy knows no bounds.

View attachment 1266941
In this article this news site soyfaces over the PP's new van that offers free abortions and vasectomies to anyone going in. JFL at this being free and open to drive around USA cities. Their degeneracy knows no bounds.
Why is that? If condoms are available and they are quite advanced today.

View attachment 1266941
What's the point of that? If you want to fuck and cum in foid's pussy, then buy birth control pills for her and that's it.

What's the point of that? If you want to fuck and cum in foid's pussy, then buy birth control pills for her and that's it.
A lot of cucks don't want to ""overpopulate"" the Earth so they castrate themselves. Abortions on the other hand are just foids running away from responsability.

A lot of cucks don't want to ""overpopulate"" the Earth so they castrate themselves. Abortions on the other hand are just foids running away from responsability.
Yes, but aren't there such methods of preventing the birth of children as condoms or birth control pills?

I dont want to pass somebody my incel genes. This is not the kind of suffering i would like to inflict on others

Read the fine print...

"Free to whites only!"

And done by a obese purple haired freak....

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society, the I.N.C.E.L. Planned Childlessness Van would drive around offering compulsory hysterectomies.

Anyone who doesn't think they want to wipe out the white race is a fucking retard. It's blatantly obvious

Anyone who doesn't think they want to wipe out the white race is a fucking retard. It's blatantly obvious
Precisely, most of the abortions will be niggers and 99.99% of vasectomies will be white cucked "men"

Become a eunuch and listen women goy.

one word: eunuch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back