Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Peak autism

:feelskek: imagine giving a fuck what a anonymous writes on the internet IRL he wouldnt lock eyes with me even if i spit on his gf/bf

Sex is impossible for weak men

He's incel :incel:
cant be if he bans his fellow Incel or has any hate/ negative thoughts towards other incels. we are at war here wtf all our efforts should be directed at foids

average r*ddit mod

He probably doesn't even know what an orgasm feel like, so he thinks that the tiny dopamine rush he gets is somehow comparable.

Being involuntarily celibate has absolutely nothing to do with your mentality :feelskek:

The retard redditor is just a bluepilled incel

me writing he is not a incel was because he didnt fit my ideal criteria of being a blackpilled incel. but the post was a hyperbole (pretty obvious)

Anything else i need to explain to you?

So he confirms that he is a loser who gets no sex?

You literally said the guy isn't incel. I'm not criticizing you, I'm just pointing out the fact incel is a state of being, not an ideology.

Instead of pretending you didn't make a mistake, just acknowledge it and move on :feelsjuice:
i wrote he wasnt an incel (in my eyes) and it was meant in a ideological way lmao there is nothing to be discussed and i wrote it in ideological way because my whole post was meant in a hyperbolic way hence the "we are at war" but we cant be at war with females because we are not actually at war with females arent we (do i need to explain how i meant this too) ? you are just arguing for the sake of arguing atm