Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Peacels" Don't See The Irony That We've Only Gained Recognition & Attention Due To Violence

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This thread is specifically for the peacels who I see popping up all over the forum and argue with me in my threads, do you guys really not see the irony in what you're saying, you guys keep saying these copes like - "if were peaceful and reasonable society will listen to our plight", but don't you see that's the exact opposite of how we even got to this point, the only reason we even have a "platform" in which people are listening to what we have to say IS BECAUSE THEY SEE US AS A THREAT.

If not for that we would not even be "a part of the conversation". Stop being so naive, people don't respond to weakness, they respond to threats, they won't be willing to "come to the table" and make a deal unless they feel like they have no choice. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING in life is about leverage, "being likable" doesn't really mean shit, and relying on that as your "ace up your sleeve" is ridiculous and pathetic, you're setting yourself up to be a joke, to be walked all over. We can't be "coming from a place of weakness" and making demands, that's not how negotiation works quite obviously.

Without Elliot Rodger and the like, nobody would even be talking about incels, they'd care even less, now that we are a threat we are at least on their radar, that's a start. But its retard logic to now say - "okay, we have this strategy that seems to be working, but now its time to switch and do something that never helped us get to this point, that's definitely the smart move"

JFL what?, now's not the time to be "playing nice", the time to act nice is "when we get to the table" not before, we start acting nice now and we'll stop being a threat, and that's when they we won't even be a part of the conversation again.

Seriously I'd like peacels to be honest in this thread and outline a "plan" for me, please explain to be how being seen as "non-violent and reasonable" at this point in the game is going to help us, if any of you had a logical argument I could be convinced, but I have seen none so far, why would changing our rep at this point help us, and what would it help us get, because based on my observations, it won't make a difference.

I don’t like people who downplay the work of Elliot Rodger, it’s thanks to him if this community exist.

At new years eve times square will fillled with mormies and chad with with gf and friends laughing taking selfies and living there life while we rott in our homes his has to be corrected