Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Peaceful protesters set a police station on fire

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Daaaaazzzz riiittteeee
Mhmh, we killin deez crakkkas tonight

But in all honesty we could learn something from these bluepilled protestors. One black guy gets killed by the police and they burn the whole town down.
Meanwhile hundreds of thousands of incels commit suicide, are murdered by society, and are discriminated against every year, but we dont do shit. It's time we put our words into action like these protesters. We need to start burning shit down

niggers and antifa are low inhib we arent lol also notice how IT fags are defending these rioters even though someone died but god forbid le evil inkwell insults muh queen.

Niggas gonna nigg

BASED Cops are cucks who cockblock incels bcs MAH sexual harrasment must protect m'lady
Rightwing copers on suicide watch.
Isyan

Goddamn dope fiend niggers kek

Burning down a police station down seems like an impressive feat ngl. They must have been in huge numbers.

An Incel riot? They would straight up shoot us.

I fucking hate niggers, look how primitive they are. Just using the situation as an excuse to get a new TV and cause havoc

We need to get on social media and co-opt this movement for incels. Let’s see if we can get increased neetbux and tax deductions for sex dolls on the list.

BASED Cops are cucks who cockblock incels bcs MAH sexual harrasment must protect m'lady
Rightwing copers on suicide watch.
View attachment 268137
It’s funny that male right wingers like to talk the talk, but they are even more afraid of the government than some white liberal housewives. While I don’t care for the women’s march or those anti-trump rallies, I can at least commend those people for having bigger balls than edgy internet posters

The tribe is strong within' them & they're united by race, antifa is united in hatred of everything & wanting to feel strong instead of pathetic.

Too many fucking larpers & infiltrators here to get any kind of solidarity off site going on.

We need to get on social media and co-opt this movement for incels. Let’s see if we can get increased neetbux and tax deductions for sex dolls on the list.

It’s funny that male right wingers like to talk the talk, but they are even more afraid of the government than some white liberal housewives. While I don’t care for the women’s march or those anti-trump rallies, I can at least commend those people for having bigger balls than edgy internet posters
Very true, the right wing has become completely cucked.
The government has been taking away their guns, free speech, and religion for decades now, but they still don't do shit
Meanwhile the left wing destroys entire cities when one black guy gets shot

This is way better, burn the police stations down wtf cares about target!

Keep in mind agent provocateurs are always prowling in these type of scenarios

I'd wager at least some men are in the protest to score protester pussy. And some foids are in the protest to find protester chad.

Beating the shit out of anyone who's not white
For killing niggers every night is the right night
He's almost dead, he's starting to squeal
I'll club his head like a baby seal
The fucking coons thought they could take me
The cops are white, they won't try to stop me
Another night of going coon bashing

BLEEEEEERGH

What action would make women want to have sex with short ugly guys ? Turning then back into property? Good luck. Also expect the media’s only argument to be attacks on the protesters’ SMV, just like the default foid argument

I read like "posters" xD

They are numerous, we aren't.
There’s more incels than any other demographic. 99% of them are in denial and still holding out hope that a good career, haircut, and personality improvement will get then a girlfriend. By the time they exhaust these options and become disillusioned, they will already be old and numb to the pain and will have lowered their standard for what constitutes a life worth living low enough to where not having a gf won’t bother them enough anymore.
I'd wager at least some men are in the protest to score protester pussy. And some foids are in the protest to find protester chad.

There was a similar post made regarding this earlier. No amount of rioting will ever make anyone take us seriously. Blacks have a stronghold on Western pop culture, their gripes receive backing from notable public figures, there is incentive for others to take what they want seriously. There is no reason for others to take a group of ugly autists seriously if we were to start rioting in the streets. We’d be lucky if it didn’t result in us getting rounded up and thrown into prison while normtards continue to laugh at us

Black people showing that we are the most BASED.

some really insane things are going on right now, too bad i couldnt care less about any of it

I love the chaos to be honest. The Covid-19 pandemic plus the Minneapolis riots happening simultaneously is pure awesomeness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back