Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting PE used to be hell for me as a truecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Thinking back I always hated physical education in school, whatever class I was in I always used to be one of the least agile/athletic students.

For me, PE was nothing but getting brutally mogged/humiliated in front of the foids. What's your experience?

Always picked last and they groaned doing it too. "I guess"

Mostly just stood there and didn't bother because what's the point? Always in the outfield in baseball because FUCK YOU. I did score 2 times in my life. Once I was randomly tossed the football in the end zone I guess... barely caught it. Of course it was negated when a chad picked me up the other time I got the ball and literally started carrying me towards their side LMAO.

PE was just mogging torture

I was good in PE but would still be picked last

Only good part of pe was watcging the precious little girls do their stretches and bending over and you see pantyline MMMMmmmmmmm hot dam hard just thinking about it. When i had a vehicle id pass by my old school and take trips down memory lane when i saw the school still had students do laps outside in the field. Delicious girls all sweaty and running out in 90 degree weather and all sweaty while im in my car in ac with my dick out lol

but yea worst was i always got picked last. Even girls and the one kid in a wheelchair was picked before me

i hated the most when it was a team game esp stupid ass sports like football and basketball, when i make a mistake my teammates would get very angry
and they will try to beat me the hell up just for missing the shot or giving the ball away to the opposition.
when i see them fighting over a fucking ball it looked like bunch of monkeys trying to get the food
the only sports i like is running because it can be done by almost everyone and does not require alot of attributes

PE was a disaster whenever foids got involved, regardless whether I participated or not.

Mostly just stood there and didn't bother because what's the point? Always in the outfield in baseball because FUCK YOU. I did score 2 times in my life. Once I was randomly tossed the football in the end zone I guess... barely caught it. Of course it was negated when a chad picked me up the other time I got the ball and literally started carrying me towards their side LMAO.
Extremely brutal. Growing up in Europe we didn't play American football or anything like that. We played soccer and basketball most of the time. Playing basketball as a manlet against tallfags is depressing

Thinking back I always hated physical education in school, whatever class I was in I always used to be one of the least agile/athletic students.

For me, PE was nothing but getting brutally mogged/humiliated in front of the foids. What's your experience?

Fucking lol this is me. My feet are really small so running, or even walking casually, is a pain. The bottom of my right leg even hurts when I just WALK.

Jfl I clicked thinking you meant private equity.
Ngl Phys ed I loved at school, doesn't make any sense to me why incels would hate it?? Its just a chance to show looks and being NT doesn't matter, just physically mog people, and even sometimes you can put the hurt on people without all their normie pals jumping in 'hey it was a legit challenge/tackle/ move' no matter how hard you do it

Yeah I was absolute shit at it . I was just the butt end of every joke in sports . The only sport where I wasn’t completely shit was basketball , basketball week was the only time I felt like a normie , and the only time I felt happiness .

Yeah I was absolute shit at it . I was just the butt end of every joke in sports . The only sport where I wasn’t completely shit was basketball , basketball week was the only time I felt like a normie , and the only time I felt happiness .
Extremely brutal. I used to be a decent soccer player, I had a good shooting technique but I was lacking in speed and endurance of course. I always used to be a decent shooter in basketball as well but then again, speed and endurance...

I would always be in a group with the other incels when we did PE so it wasn't so bad. I brutally pingpongmogged a 500 lbs truecel when we played ping pong together :cool:

Jfl I clicked thinking you meant private equity.
Ngl Phys ed I loved at school, doesn't make any sense to me why incels would hate it?? Its just a chance to show looks and being NT doesn't matter, just physically mog people, and even sometimes you can put the hurt on people without all their normie pals jumping in 'hey it was a legit challenge/tackle/ move' no matter how hard you do it

Same exactly. 8th grade P.E was my favorite class in K-12 of all time, I had countless memories with friends I will cherish forever. Might have been helped because there were no foids there though. I did P.E again in 9th grade and had so much fun as well. I was an ugly piece of shit all these years but the other dudes didn't care, It's mostly only women that make what I can't control a problem.

It was bad for me too, Because I was one of fastest in my year, I would get picked which is bad because I have bad stamina

Basketball is a weird sport because on one hand you have dudes who rely on pure skill ,strategy and technique when it comes to their shooting and passing . But on the other hand you have 6 foot 6 giants who move at such explosive speed and just slam it over everyone else . Brutal tbh you can always learn to shoot and dribble by you can’t learn those genetics
Basketball is a weird sport because on one hand you have dudes who rely on pure skill ,strategy and technique when it comes to their shooting and passing . But on the other hand you have 6 foot 6 giants who move at such explosive speed and just slam it over everyone else . Brutal tbh you can always learn to shoot and dribble by you can’t learn those genetics
Meant to reply to
Extremely brutal. I used to be a decent soccer player, I had a good shooting technique but I was lacking in speed and endurance of course. I always used to be a decent shooter in basketball as well but then again, speed and endurance...

It was bad for me too, Because I was one of fastest in my year, I would get picked which is bad because I have bad stamina
mogs me, I was always super slow and garbage stamina worse than foifs

I was good at sports

Meant to reply to
It was basically a mogging fest for the bigger and taller students
I was good at sports
:chad:

I was always picked last for anything. It was brutal.

PE is hell as a curry because we are the least athletic race

The only sport I wasn't absolute garbage at was badminton

PE is hell as a curry because we are the least athletic race

The only sport I wasn't absolute garbage at was badminton
That's true. Curries are extremely unathletic. Billions of curries but not even one in professional sports (nba, NFL, professional football etc.)

PE was a massive blackpill factory, its Chad territory to show how superior he is to everyone else.

Same, then I gymcelled like crazy and it became OK

I got picked last for everything. One time the dickhead pe teacher had us run the track in a line. The person at the back of the line would have to run up to the front and take the lead. Then the person now at the back would do the same and so forth. Well needless to say i fucking sucked at this and fell way behind and got lapped by the class. They made fun of me back in the locker room

I got picked last for everything. One time the dickhead pe teacher had us run the track in a line. The person at the back of the line would have to run up to the front and take the lead. Then the person now at the back would do the same and so forth. Well needless to say i fucking sucked at this and fell way behind and got lapped by the class. They made fun of me back in the locker room
Brutal. Could've been me. What a messed up shit exercise. Life truly can be hell when you're not Chad.
PE was a massive blackpill factory, its Chad territory to show how superior he is to everyone else.
Exactly.

I would always try to hide in the corner or team up with another incel to avoid getting humiliated. I was horrible at every sport and couldn't hit the balls or do anything at all. Some people would record me because I looked so stupid doing it and harass me with it all the time. I never noticed but I guess I also walk and stand really weirdly and it's probably too late to change. Gym class didn't even give me any exercise, it literally exists just for chad to do his mating dance for stacy and humiliate the losers.

I did whatever I could to avoid it, get out of it or undermine it in high school as I fucking hated it there.

Elementary school was different as there it was awesome.

I still remember all us kids being instructed to grab the ends of this huge parachute they had laid out for us and walk back and forward experiencing the various forces and cool airflow it would generate.

Now THAT shit was fun, neat and a truly creative method of getting kids to do just a little bit of exercise I must admit.

Ditto the outdoors as well possibly indoors Tug A Wars they had us do or dodge ball or if not that it was a kind of almost volley ball thing with a light rubber ball being tossed back and forth. Truly fun stuff!

Having said that though and I don’t really care what anyone may say to the contrary but PE really has no place in a formal public school setting as you’re there to learn how to become a proper wage slave ZOG drone and NOT how to become the next Richard Simmons, Tony Little, Suzanne Powter, Jillian Michaels or Jenny Craig.

That shit if included in any area of education K-12 should ALWAYS only ever be an elective/voluntary kind of thing/course and NEVER a requirement.

I’d rather sign up and sit through some Jew/Antifa/BLM Marxist slop course about imaginary “white privilege” or “white fragility” then have to get all sweaty and foul feeling doing useless PE which doesn’t lose you a single pound of weight or gain you a single ounce of muscle anyway, nor even effectively teach you how to do either, much less give you a single ounce of knowledge about proper nutrition, much less tell you the #1 most important thing in regards to body composition overall, which is that the body you want to see yourself having is primarily built in the kitchen and not via any amount of exercise.

Last edited:
I’d rather sign up and sit through some Jew/Antifa/BLM Marxist slop course about imaginary “white privilege” or “white fragility” then have to get all sweaty and foul feeling doing useless PE which doesn’t lose you a single pound of weight or gain you a single ounce of muscle anyway, nor even effectively teach you how to do either, much less give you a single ounce of knowledge about proper nutrition, much less tell you the #1 most important thing in regards to body composition overall, which is that the body you want to see yourself having is primarily built in the kitchen and not via any amount of exercise.
100% true. I agree. My diet is also pretty shitty and my workout routine is decent. I think that's my main problem. However I just can't eat properly, I'm a skinnycel.

PE teacher hated my guts because i didnt wanted to wear sport shorts, he used to say to me all the time "puko dabogda" which translates to something like i hope you explode.

My strategy was to be as passive in every sport as possible. Never try to score, never try to do anything more than pass. I avoided being mocked about my hobgoblin frame by wearing an undershirt. Fortunately I was never the slowest because we had a ton of fat people at my school so I flew under the radar.