Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting PDA triggers me

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
What have these men done to experience such joy? NOTHING, they have done nothing. Their lives were nothing but a fine tuned computer program starting with good genetics, continuing with social development and ending with sexual success.

I, on the other hand, I was born with shitty genetics. I tried as hard as I could to change. Lifting, socializing, haircuts, showers, nofap, novideogames. I wasted more time and money than any normie did when sociazlizing and I didn't meet any girls at all.

And what pisses me off with PDA is how they are rubbing it to your face. They want to show off to others, how hot they are when they get "touchy". They want to show you how high their SMVs are and how lucky they were to be borned with the right genes.

I deserve this as well. I deserve a hot ethnic gf ffs. I'm more worthy than these low T faggot with huge social circles who were never bullied because I have guts and backbone. Noone deserves to be happy but me.

What have these men done to experience such joy? NOTHING, they have done nothing. Their lives were nothing but a fine tuned computer program starting with good genetics, continuing with social development and ending with sexual success.

I, on the other hand, I was born with shitty genetics. I tried as hard as I could to change. Lifting, socializing, haircuts, showers, nofap, novideogames. I wasted more time and money than any normie did when sociazlizing and I didn't meet any girls at all.

And what pisses me off with PDA is how they are rubbing it to your face. They want to show off to others, how hot they are when they get "touchy". They want to show you how high their SMVs are and how lucky they were to be borned with the right genes.

I deserve this as well. I deserve a hot ethnic gf ffs. I'm more worthy than these low T faggot with huge social circles who were never bullied because I have guts and backbone. Noone deserves to be happy but me.

Ok ok ok, lets take a break here in "Deserving"
I understand ur upset but that "None deserves to be happy but me" its bullshit, i mean... just take a look at what you just said.

You are being as unfair as the thing you'r upset about :feelstastyman:

Ok ok ok, lets take a break here in "Deserving"
I understand ur upset but that "None deserves to be happy but me" its bullshit, i mean... just take a look at what you just said.

You are being as unfair as the thing you'r upset about :feelstastyman:
I WANT TO EXPERIENCE A FEMOID FFS