Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PDA should be a crime

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I was on the bus on the way to the gym and I normally sit upstairs at the back so I can browse .is in peace.

Some 14-16 year old foid and her bf were sat there with her sat on his lap and shit.

So I sat a few seats in front of them.
Literally throughout the bus ride, they were making out and you could fucking hear that shit.
I tried listening to music but you'd still hear the faint sound of people kissing.

Although tbf I did use that ragefuel as gym fuel on squats.

I propose that any PDA results in a 1 year jail sentence and a fine.

People who do PDA should be killed on site

I recommend you dont leave the house.

i know how you feel, i fucking hate this shit, is almost like life is manking fun of you for being weirdor virgin

People who do PDA should be killed on site
tbh
Damn bro Im sorry that must have been brutal
Potent suicidefuel, tfw kids have more experience than you
It felt like the universe was literally fucking mocking me.
You could hear their giggling, smooching sounds and playful fighting they were doing whilst I'm just rotting.
I recommend you dont leave the house.
I'm going NEET when I finish uni.
Will ldarmax during the holidays though
i know how you feel, i fucking hate this shit, is almost like life is manking fun of you for being weirdor virgin
Indeed

I'm going NEET when I finish uni.
Will ldarmax during the holidays though

If you cannot sustain it, I do not recommend it.

Just LDAR with any free time you have. Thats what I am doing right now.

Any time I have that isnt work or any other shit I just try rotting as hard as I can.

If you cannot sustain it, I do not recommend it.

Just LDAR with any free time you have. Thats what I am doing right now.

Any time I have that isnt work or any other shit I just try rotting as hard as I can.

I already do that JFL

If I had a girlfriend, I'm sure I'd do all kinds of PDA. Just from being so happy and not paying attention to anything else.

So I try to give people a break and imagine myself in their shoes. But it is pretty crushing. Walking in the park and seeing couples snuggling. Seeing people get dropped off and their lover gives them one last kiss before they go. People holding hands.

It reminds me of the one thing that everyone else has that I don't... it reminds me that I'm a loathsome outcast loser with nothing, while those people have everything. I know that feel OP.

Lap sitting PDA really makes my heart sink so I agree with you.

You should've spanked her.

If I had a girlfriend, I'm sure I'd do all kinds of PDA. Just from being so happy and not paying attention to anything else.

So I try to give people a break and imagine myself in their shoes. But it is pretty crushing. Walking in the park and seeing couples snuggling. Seeing people get dropped off and their lover gives them one last kiss before they go. People holding hands.

It reminds me of the one thing that everyone else has that I don't... it reminds me that I'm a loathsome outcast loser with nothing, while those people have everything. I know that feel OP.

Fair enough, they're probably not consciously doing it but it is ER fuel.
I guess it's like able bodied people walking by wheel-chair bound people. Regardless, it can be kept in private, no need to remind me of how subhuman I am.
Lap sitting PDA really makes my heart sink so I agree with you.

That guy is probably plowing her tonight (YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME MIND YOU), while I LDAR on here.
You should've spanked her.

I would've if I was low-inhib tbh.

Fair enough, they're probably not consciously doing it but it is ER fuel.
I guess it's like able bodied people walking by wheel-chair bound people. Regardless, it can be kept in private, no need to remind me of how subhuman I am.

That guy is probably plowing her tonight (YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME MIND YOU), while I LDAR on here.

I would've if I was low-inhib tbh.
I know how shit it can be.

this is why i don't go outside

Damn man it is suifuel. this thing would be illegal. it might be pure suifuel to see foids like that,i cant stand at seeing them normally

Damn man it is suifuel. this thing would be illegal. it might be pure suifuel to see foids like that,i cant stand at seeing them normally
Literally witnessed a couple holding hands and I cried