Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pc gaming is ruined by jewish nvidia and publisher companies and work from home

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
The corporate greed is causing nvidia and amd to ruin performance on their gpus to make you buy the new gpu, but little do they know this effect is exacerbated because publishers are making them run worse on pc so people buy the console versions that sony and microsoft bribe them to do. Finally, software engineers work from home and cant do their job correctly anymore. All this makes pc gaming run horribly. There are 2 games i already didnt but becsuse of this (wo long and jedi survivor). I recently bought final fantasy origin because after a uear it finally runs passably on PC

- GTX 1080 Ti

The Last Solid GPU from Joovidia.

- GTX 1080 Ti

The Last Solid GPU from Joovidia.
I way overpayed for my 3080ti and it doesnt even run these horribly optimized games well :feelsrope:

planned obsolescence

This is why consoles are the way to go nowadays. Pc rigs only last like 2 years now
my rig is pretty old. ive had it for 5+ years with almost daily use

Yeah but you probably arent running the newest games as well as current gen consoles. Meanwhile they are extremely cheaper

Plus its ass customizing graphics settings and finding the best visual quality to performance ratio by tweaking all that crap. I just wanna play the game. Pc gaming is for actual autists. I say this as a 3080ti cuck

Yeah but you probably arent running the newest games as well as current gen consoles. Meanwhile they are extremely cheaper
New games are garbage, anyway.

I dont know how to build a gaming pc so idc and i never will

I have one but i do feel my pc is more powerful plus i can do 144 fps on it. And i do run some games very much better than ps5 just not the new onesfor some reason

I dont know how to build a gaming pc so idc and i never will
It takes a fair amount of research ngl. I probanbly spent 2 whole weekends reading stuff and ordering my parts. Then you gotta put it all together. Quite a pain in the ass your 1st time doing it

I way overpayed for my 3080ti and it doesnt even run these horribly optimized games well :feelsrope:
I wonder how well it fairs playing NFS Rivals. ( you guessed it, terribly optimized by the Electronic Assholes )
Still, not complete dogshit even with my GTX 1060 6GB. ( pushing up to "solid" 50fps, then the game deciding to leave me in the void during a race... awesome. )