Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel PC finally died

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I knew this day would come, the day I am forced to buy another one.im too much of a brainlet to build it myself because my motor skills are that of a caveman thanks to my assburgers. It lasted a good 4 years though but it feels like I have just lost a best friend :cryfeels:, now I wonder if I should wait for black Friday/cyber Monday to buy it and which brand to buy from. What do you guys think

Last edited:
Im sorry for your lose.

My condolences...

My condolences

I'm considering a raspberry pi.

Cheap and modular so easy fix. Sips electric and can be scaled up too.

I knew this day would come, the day I am forced to buy another one.im too much of a brainlet to build it myself because my motor skills are that of a caveman thanks to my assburgers. It lasted a good 4 years though but it feels like I have just lost a best friend :cryfeels:, now I wonder if I should wait for black Friday/cyber Monday to buy it and which brand to buy from. What do you guys think
Fuck that is absolute suicidefuel. My computer is 6 years old and I feel like it can die any day now. I accidentally pulled out the power cord with my foot 2 months, didn't realize that at the time so I thought it just broke and that panic from my computer being completely dead was horrible.

bro, building a pc is easy as fuck I just went to /r/buildapc and found a thread asking for a budget gaming pc build and pretty much follow that except with more ram and storage and followed the motherboard manual and looked up videos to fill in the gaps it's like putting legos together. Most of the parts slot into the motherboard and the rest is easy. Buying it is a big waste. You can buy a fkin 1300 dollar pc and it still only has 8gb ram

Find someone else to build it for you. Even if you have to pay that person for his time.
I have the same rig for 10 years now. Only upgraded the ram (doubled it) and the cpu this year for better perf.

..you can build a pc,literally just google it on youtu......

Wait for African-American Friday. You can get some steals.

Rip.
I’m afraid mine will die soon since it’s about 4 years old now.

Find someone else to build it for you. Even if you have to pay that person for his time.
I don't trust people enough to do that, don't want them installing NSA shit on my rig

..you can build a pc,literally just google it on youtu......
Easier said than done and can be said for literally everything, shitty advice ngl

Instal the ssd yourself after.

rip :cryfeels: It was a good pc. Never forget it bro

Very often the PC is an incel's only friend.

Which part died? Can't you just replace it?

My mother's laptop is 7 years old and it's slow as fuck but still working :worryfeels:

But I'm not African American
I meant Black Friday/Cyber Monday. You can get really good deals. PCs and the parts for them are much cheaper than they used to be.

And google stuff if you have any more questions.

bro, building a pc is easy as fuck I just went to /r/buildapc and found a thread asking for a budget gaming pc build and pretty much follow that except with more ram and storage and followed the motherboard manual and looked up videos to fill in the gaps it's like putting legos together. Most of the parts slot into the motherboard and the rest is easy. Buying it is a big waste. You can buy a fkin 1300 dollar pc and it still only has 8gb ram
True tbh. Doesn't take longer than watching a few viedowa and use PC part picker. Also make sure good return policy. Have a table and electric strap and you will be done in 30-90 minutes

I meant Black Friday/Cyber Monday. You can get really good deals. PCs and the parts for them are much cheaper than they used to be.
BBC Friday would've been funnier, but yes I'll definitely wait for the deals

Thought you meant political correctness lol

just 30 minutes ago I was gaming and my pc froze up. Now my screen has a bunch of lines on it and its slow as fuck. My pc is about to die to fucking hell.

Motherboard, replacing it would require disassembling the entire build
Really not that complicated, I'm ethnic and even I can build a pc.

Don't wait, just buy one right now