Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pc build question

mentalcripple

mentalcripple

Greycel
Right now I have a build with lga2011v1 mobo and e5-2640v1 xeon it works okay but the only problem that I have is fps drops during large fights when I play Dota 2.
I have a choice: a new lga1700 mobo and i3-12100f with ddr5($300) or some chink 2011v3 mobo and some older xeon with ddr4($150). But I'm afraid that I will have fps drops again in Dota 2 because xeons have a low frequency and dota doesn't like it. What to do?

Build the ultimato Windows XP computer with an i74790 + GTX960 2GB + 2GB sticks of memory RAM with the highest MHz you could find + 500GB SSD (main drive) + 500GB 7200RPM HDD (as 2nd drive) + DVD Blu-ray player for slot case + Xfi-SB0880 Titanium soundcard

For OS: (XP Service Pack 3)
Find One in the archive.org website with most SATA-USB drivers included in the ISO file to make everything less complicated when installing.

This frens @Copexodius Maximus can play ANYTHING as long as the .DLL library allows it!

You can also try the Unofficial Service Pack 4, if needed.

@turbocuckcel_7000 @SocialzERo @Atavistic Autist @OpticalRape @DepravedAndDeprived @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias

Build the ultimato Windows XP computer with an i74790 + GTX960 2GB + 2GB sticks of memory RAM with the highest MHz you could find + 500GB SSD (main drive) + 500GB 7200RPM HDD (as 2nd drive) + DVD Blu-ray player for slot case + Xfi-SB0880 Titanium soundcard

Find One in the archive.org website with most SATA-USB drivers included in the ISO file to make everything less complicated when installing.

This frens @Copexodius Maximus can play ANYTHING as long as the .DLL library allows it!

@turbocuckcel_7000 @SocialzERo @Atavistic Autist @OpticalRape @DepravedAndDeprived @Ugg
[/QUOTE]
i7 4790k is around $50 and chinks selling newer xeons for $10-$20 there is no advantage

You won't go far without a GPU, i would earn enough money to buy used i5 12400f + rx 5700 xt you don't really need ddr5 ram ddr4 is cheaper and good enough

@turbocuckcel_7000 @SocialzERo @Atavistic Autist @OpticalRape @DepravedAndDeprived @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias
dude your rig is pure garbage gtfo with that outdated trash, he wants to play Dota 2 and steam dont support win XP

I have rx470 4gb it works fine for dota
then get something like i5 12400f with a cheap B660 mobo you can get them 2nd hand, cpus rarely break i would only buy new ram or keep ddr4 if you already have them

then get something like i5 12400f with a cheap B660 mobo you can get them 2nd hand, cpus rarely break i would only buy new ram or keep ddr4 if you already have them
thanks for the advice. I will probably go with i5-12400f and ddr4, but maybe someone will write about how dota works on 2011v3 xeons and if it works fine i will buy xeon. I don't want to spend extra money

My recommendation would be if going for least money possible
motherboard AM4 A320 new are 50-60 eur, just pay attention to have two 4pin cpu power sockets and m2 slot
Ryzen5 5500 (around 100 eur new) is compatible with cheapest AM4 motherboards, 5600 and 5600x are slightly stronger but almost twice the price, not worth it imo. 5600 is on pair with i3 12100f + two extra cores
32gb ddr4 around 70 eur new.

Right now I have a build with lga2011v1 mobo and e5-2640v1 xeon it works okay but the only problem that I have is fps drops during large fights when I play Dota 2.
I have a choice: a new lga1700 mobo and i3-12100f with ddr5($300) or some chink 2011v3 mobo and some older xeon with ddr4($150). But I'm afraid that I will have fps drops again in Dota 2 because xeons have a low frequency and dota doesn't like it. What to do?
What's your GPU?

rx 470 4gb
That card isn't great but you shouldn't be getting studders on DOTA of all games. Are your drivers up to date? But yeah I would get a better CPU if I were you.

dude your rig is pure garbage gtfo with that outdated trash, he wants to play Dota 2 and steam dont support win XP
I knew i would piss some fag, sad lad prefers rainbow sticks for computers

You wish you had this bad Boy i got up here, absolute badass cyberpunk:feelsLSD:

I knew i would piss some fag, sad lad prefers rainbow sticks for computers
wrong with your projection boyo, my pc has modern hardware but outside is full in black and that's how i like my pcs, no gay window with rgb
You wish you had this bad Boy i got up here, absolute badass cyberpunk:feelsLSD:
"badass cyberpunk" dogshit trash that can't run a single game from past decade and gets injected with virus due completely outdated OS

wrong with your projection boyo, my pc has modern hardware but outside is full in black and that's how i like my pcs, no gay window with rgb

"badass cyberpunk" dogshit trash that can't run a single game from past decade and gets injected with virus due completely outdated OS
I dont need all that effort jew, Im very happy with my epic sauce.

Safer than Linux and Faster loading speed, even compared to my win10 rig.

Best games are also on there.

2009scape private server >>>>>>>> doetah tuu

That card isn't great but you shouldn't be getting studders on DOTA of all games. Are your drivers up to date? But yeah I would get a better CPU if I were you.
Why do you have BLACKED in your name you faggot

Just make your pc vulnerable to eternalblue theory

Just make your pc vulnerable to eternalblue theory
Never happened.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Silly notion when most modern viruses dont effect older Operation systems, and you can still use up-to-date vírus software fully compatible with XP.

OK!

Sudo delete sys32
Yes!
based, linux should incorporate linux commands into their os. sudo del -r C:\Windows\System32 or better yet sudo C:\* -rm

Silly notion when most modern viruses dont effect older Operation systems, and you can still use up-to-date vírus software fully compatible with XP.
Nigga, it's not a virus, it's a exploit jfl. Your running software from the early to late 2000s, you'll undoubtly get hacked jfl. Stop coping, most modern day anti-virus programs don't support windows XP mang. I mean script kiddies can use metasploit to fully compromise your machine jfl, it's so over, unless you don't expose your machine to the public internet but you're probably playing dota 2 so it's still over regardless

If this is the machine you're using to browse .is it's soo over, three letter agencies probably have compromised your machine :feelsrope:the three letter agencies have probably compromised all our machines but your one was probably the easiest

Nigga, it's not a virus, it's a exploit jfl. Your running software from the early to late 2000s, you'll undoubtly get hacked jfl. Stop coping, most modern day anti-virus programs don't support windows XP mang. I mean script kiddies can use metasploit to fully compromise your machine jfl, it's so over, unless you don't expose your machine to the public internet but you're probably playing dota 2 so it's still over regardless
Mypal browser
Also, i dont play online trash.
ONLY single player games by the hundreds.

Mypal browser
Also, i dont play online trash.
ONLY single player games by the hundreds.
Then you're good mang, as long as that machine doesn't have access to the internet, I think you'll be okay

If this is the machine you're using to browse .is it's soo over, three letter agencies probably have compromised your machine :feelsrope:the three letter agencies have probably compromised all our machines but your one was probably the easiest
Every processor past Dual Core, is compromised with backdoors to FBI agencies.
Let Alone, the other parts.

Holy based, I've always wanted a CRT TV but even finding them second hand is expensive as fuck. I remember playing nfs mw on my dads xp laptop, 512 mb of ram and was the slowest pc i've ever had jfl. I sussssssssssaaasscirbed

Holy based, I've always wanted a CRT TV but even finding them second hand is expensive as fuck. I remember playing nfs mw on my dads xp laptop, 512 mb of ram and was the slowest pc i've ever had jfl. I sussssssssssaaasscirbed
AspiER

Yeah 512MB of RAM with shit installed is not optimal.
1GB of RAM minimum.
2GB of RAM is enough for this OS, but you can go further and fill the remaining 1.25GBs. (32 bit systems)

Low iq cope you can get old viruses and get buttraped by old vunerabilities you may not even know that even you government actively seeking any retard that is still running win XP and connecting to the internet. I guess ignorance is bliss. But if you only use it as offline machine then you will do fine, ofc OP did not asked for offline pc he wants to play online.

Low iq cope you can get old viruses and get buttraped by old vunerabilities you may not even know that even you government actively seeking any retard that is still running win XP and connecting to the internet. I guess ignorance is bliss. But if you only use it as offline machine then you will do fine, ofc OP did not asked for offline pc he wants to play online.
Whatevuh dont waste your breath.
Go play your jite games yonkell

Why do you have BLACKED in your name you faggot
I made @Fat Link so angry that he had to dilate his neo vagina. So he changed my name to remind him of his favorite website while cleaning out the puss of his infected axe wound.

I made @Fat Link so angry that he had to dilate his neo vagina. So he changed my name to remind him of his favorite website while cleaning out the puss of his infected axe wound.
kek

:feelshehe:
vince mcmahon smile GIF

xhe does that quite often apparently

Based, i have a crt monitor, its color and contrast are great.
This is a Philips 32 inches, BE mindful to know a technician store that can repair such screens within the closest range from your vicinity, just in case problems start to arise.

From my End, there is One near the capital of Lisbon. They repair both CRT and Plasma screens.

For the moment, it works just as it should for a 20 something year old television.

Taking this in/out of your car is not for the faint hearted lol

MY PC RTX 3080TI
Ryzen 12 5900x
24gb ram

MY PC RTX 3080TI
Ryzen 12 5900x
24gb ram
Expensive GPU
Decent enough to emulate PS3 games, but the emulator is still a work in progress...

To finish the last build i got here, i need a GTX 1080 Ti( preferably ASUS Styx )

Such as the one GTX 960 4GB i got here by that brand.
Very solid components.
You can even re-invent the wheel!! My jites

Last edited:

Since xp isn’t supported anymore, can’t it easily be hacked or something?