Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PBS documentary proves white men don't have "yellow fever", it's Asian women who have "white fever"

xxxincelcion

xxxincelcion

Banned
-

Within the first 40 seconds of this video, an executive from "Asian connection" will tell you that 70% of Asian women want a non-Asian man.

>tfw live in a town filled with Chavs and slags instead of living in a "multi-cultural" city and slaying ethnic pussy.
Feelsbadman.

You are thoroughly fucked if you're an Asian guy. When mainstream media tries to brand incels as a white nationalist movement it makes it even worse

I've not seen so much self-hate in anyone else tbh. All the Asian women (both currywhores and noodlewhores) really piss me off.

>tfw live in a town filled with Chavs and slags instead of living in a "multi-cultural" city and slaying ethnic pussy.
Feelsbadman.

Aren't you Polish? Just emigrate abroad like every other young Pole. You are Europe's largest immigrant group.

I remember many years ago I was watching this vlog of these two WASP guys who were biking through rural China, they stopped to eat somewhere and a girl approached them out of nowhere and asked then to please impregnate her in the bathroom

But I do have yellow fever

how bad is it in curryland, I would think that women there are much better than their westernized counterparts
Better than west, but don't expect virgin girls or non-shallow girls. Women here are better because the men here are much worse in terms of looks.

Too much of a hassle tbh.

Not really. You are an EU citizen. Just drive to Germany and get a job. No need to work hard to get a VISA and saving up lots of money.

Asian women disgust me to the point of wanting to gut myself while smashing my head onto a fully firing hot plate.

Not really. You are an EU citizen. Just drive to Germany and get a job. No need to work hard to get a VISA and saving up lots of money.
But the language barrier is still a thing, plus german women mainly go for refugees.

German cock*
There is nothing special about a white foreigner tbh.
World war II, as well as the cold war are over. There are only Whites/Europeans vs the rest. Sub races of Whites, such as Slavs being inferior to Germanics is outdated. It is like Catholic vs Protestant wars. Irrelevant and part of history. You'll basically be German in Germany.

And water is wet

at 1:30

quote:
what do you like in white men ?
uuh i don't know... (thinks) ... confidence... personality !

:fire::fire::feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

the memes write themselves

holy shit that video gave me aids the things that are spouted from femoids mouths legit lowers my IQ

Interesting watch. At this point, denying the arguement that whites have higher SMV than other ethnicities should be considered low IQ low effort troll post.