Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PayPal

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
I have 13$ in my paypal account so is it possible to send them to someone without exposing my name,every person of my family and the diameter of my anus?

buy a 10$ paysafecard

yes bro but you have to send it to me

I have 13$ in my paypal account so is it possible to send them to someone without exposing my name,every person of my family and the diameter of my anus?

You could possibly create another Paypal account using a fake identity.
Then send the 13 dollars via friends and family to that account and use it on there.

You could possibly create another Paypal account using a fake identity.
Then send the 13 dollars via friends and family to that account and use it on there.
Olympus mount IQ

It has to be a PayPal business account. If it's a personal account, you can change it to a business account and use whatever name you want. PayPal will still see your name but whoever you're sending/receiving money with will not see it.

too late, your anus has already leaked

It has to be a PayPal business account. If it's a personal account, you can change it to a business account and use whatever name you want. PayPal will still see your name but whoever you're sending/receiving money with will not see it.
Sigma's weight in kg IQ

My paypal is connected to my moms credit card so I can buy shit without her knowing its over for NEETmaxxers

My paypal is connected to my moms credit card so I can buy shit without her knowing its over for NEETmaxxers
My mom and I are forced to share cards. I make small purchases like alcohol and tobacco with her care and she uses my card to pay off her bills and shit. I just got my coronabux and my mom is about to take half of it despite getting her own coronabux. She cannot even keep a ledger.

Would it work if u made a vemno account and send the money there?

I don’t know

Suscribe to an onlyfans bro

Klarna > PayPal

good luck not anus-leaking your name with paypal

I dont use it

I do not have any pals sorry.

I don't do PayPal anymore unless it's an online payment for a material good on eBay or something, because of the fact that they decided to put my full, real name on my PayPal once I gave those fuckers my ID. Use CashApp instead.