Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Paying car insurance is cucked

AutisticBeast

AutisticBeast

29yo KHV
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 19, 2021
Posts
461
Online
5d 16h 2m
Obviously you have no choice but it is one of the most cucked things I can think off, you are essentially paying for women and Chads car repairs and if you don't have a crash yourself you will never get a penny back.

I have paid probably over 5 grand in car insurance in 8 years of driving and if I ever make a claim they will punish you by raising your premiums. They punish you for asking for some of the money back that you have paid them for years.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Commander
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,013
Online
59d 17h 51m
Insurance is indeed a very Jewish concept. It's only worth it if you get more back in claims than you pay in premiums but if that happens they cancel your insurance.
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
6,489
Online
46d 22h 41m
trickle down economy. different vehicles have different insurance values. imagine a rich guy crash into a poor guy, he can pay him, but if a poor guy crash into the rich guy he may not be able to pay him. insurance bring some form of equilibrium.
insurance is like a shared help. if a guy met into an accident he may not have money to fix it, and the other poor guy cannot pay and the rich guy will not want to pay so it acts as a forced payment to help the guy.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Commander
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,013
Online
59d 17h 51m
I also remembered that foids pay less for car insurance. At uni the professor once played a recording of a guy offering to cut his dick off so he pays less insurance.
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
6,489
Online
46d 22h 41m
I would like to propose an idea, as women and faggots are given equal rights and stuff , insurance payouts should be according to gender, like non binary, lesbian , male female etc.
ilieknothing said:
I also remembered that foids pay less for car insurance.
how
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,746
Online
133d 19h 45m
Just don't buy a car.
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
6,489
Online
46d 22h 41m
Women pay more on average than men for car insurance, despite getting into fewer accidents, study finds. Women can pay up to 7.6% more than men for car insurance, depending on their age and location, research from The Zebra finds.

Foids cant drive because they are toilets who are worthless, companies know that.
 
LonelySquid

LonelySquid

Things don't get better
★★
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Posts
1,112
Online
8d 1h 24m
I save a lot of money on my car insurance by not paying for it
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,767
Online
58d 6h 11m
I get ass reamed with vehicle insurance payments every single month now.......:fuk:
Linesnap99 said:
trickle down economy. different vehicles have different insurance values. imagine a rich guy crash into a poor guy, he can pay him, but if a poor guy crash into the rich guy he may not be able to pay him. insurance bring some form of equilibrium.
insurance is like a shared help. if a guy met into an accident he may not have money to fix it, and the other poor guy cannot pay and the rich guy will not want to pay so it acts as a forced payment to help the guy.
Motorcycle insurance is one of the highest, unfortunately. :feelsjuice:
TheDarkEnigma said:
Just don't buy a car.
Now that I'm going to be unemployed for refusing kikecine I really wish that I didn't own a car and motorcycle where I'd just go back to taking the bus everywhere. Ah well, fuck it.......:feelsjuice:
LonelySquid said:
I save a lot of money on my car insurance by not paying for it
Just don't get pulled over by the police otherwise be prepared to be raped in court with fines and moving violations.:feelsjuice:
 
Last edited:
incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

A spark in the leftist freezer
★★★★
Joined
May 4, 2018
Posts
857
Online
8d 10h 17m
AutisticBeast said:
Obviously you have no choice but it is one of the most cucked things I can think off, you are essentially paying for women and Chads car repairs and if you don't have a crash yourself you will never get a penny back.

I have paid probably over 5 grand in car insurance in 8 years of driving and if I ever make a claim they will punish you by raising your premiums. They punish you for asking for some of the money back that you have paid them for years.
Government should just fine people based on their negligence and the danger of the accident. Then it could pay in the difference if there is one to help with repairs. We could sort accidents into small, medium and large and have quantified fee cutoffs. Then no one would have to deal with the Jews and their perverse games that screw us. Insurance is just the government approach filtered through Semitic gatekeepers who fuck with people for pennies.
 
Last edited:
proudweeb

proudweeb

monopolies me xd
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
59,175
Online
41d 18h 3m
based thread. I shop mine around and customize my policy to reduce cost as much as possible. just cut my home insurance cost by 30% by switching:feelsmage:

 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,618
Online
315d 6h 28m
Just don't pay it, lol.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top