Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Paul Joseph Watson, HellByDashboard, any others?

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
I'm talking about guys whose opinions current mainstream incels may find uncomfortable or untrue but actually are blackpilling legit as fuck

Any other guys like this?

Last edited:
PJW is a kike who shares the incelqueer belief that women can detect our online personalities in real life

Every mainstream right winger is a cuck. The only people who didn't shit on us are Sargon and Jordan.

PJW is a kike who shares the incelqueer belief that women can detect our online personalities in real life
Nah he doesn't you're just an idiot

I'm talking about guys that opinions that current mainstream incels may find uncomfortable and untrue but actually are blackpilling legit as fuck

Any other guys like this?

Did you have a stroke in the middle of making this thread? What the fuck are you saying

what ? you support the video of that joseph watson "legit as fuck" too ? he literally gives "get a haircut" advice. """"blackpilled""""
He gave that advice to Advance-tier incels, which in context was indeed good advice.

His main advice to me was just leave your basement and explore/learn about shit IRL which is indeed Legit As Fuck to many basement dwelling dipshits here.
Did you have a stroke in the middle of making this thread? What the fuck are you saying
Maybe a bit more better now I edited

Nah he doesn't you're just an idiot
ok where the fuck is he blackpilling as fuck? cause all i hear is your average alt right garbage .

watch from 1:08 on this video. this retard has the same views as fucking incelqueers.

anyone who thinks this is a legit video doesnt understand basics of inceldom and blackpill and doesn't belong here.
plain and simple
>temp. banned

sane
he got banned LOL