Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Patriotism...

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
If anyone reads the blog/site prettyfedup, you might have seen this rant-question by someone who's desperate for a job, is going on interviews, but finding dead ends. The blog owner's reply to the guy's (?) question why he can't get a job? "They don't give a shit about you."

I'm obsessing lately over what some people here have been posting about adamantly refusing to fight for their country, but it feels right that, especially for those of us who're the wrong kinds of people, no one gives a shit about us. So why the h*ll should we sacrifice our lives or our flesh being torn off our bones for a culture that either doesn't give a half a sh*t about us OR enjoys ridiculing us? (Rhetorical.) And not just going to war. Doing anything that benefits "society." For all they care, we can lie in the streets' gutters and die painfully. Just so long as we don't bother them in the process.

So why the h*ll should we sacrifice our lives or our flesh being torn off our bones for a culture that either doesn't give a half a sh*t about us OR enjoys ridiculing us?
Society just wants low status/ugly men to die off. Simple as that.

2003? Oh baby that hits the spot. Anyway, I don't think anyone does read PrettyFedUp, is that something we're supposed to have heard of?

Patriotism is cope period. JFL dying for a country which ditched your needs.

Ask not what you can do for your country. But what your country can do for you.

This is her.

She seems to have made the jump to Twitter at the turn of the decade, when things started to turn Twittery. Then disappeared off the face of the Earth after 2015. I don't think she survived the 2010s. Because why would anyone?

If anyone reads the blog/site prettyfedup, you might have seen this rant-question by someone who's desperate for a job, is going on interviews, but finding dead ends. The blog owner's reply to the guy's (?) question why he can't get a job? "They don't give a shit about you."

I'm obsessing lately over what some people here have been posting about adamantly refusing to fight for their country, but it feels right that, especially for those of us who're the wrong kinds of people, no one gives a shit about us. So why the h*ll should we sacrifice our lives or our flesh being torn off our bones for a culture that either doesn't give a half a sh*t about us OR enjoys ridiculing us? (Rhetorical.) And not just going to war. Doing anything that benefits "society." For all they care, we can lie in the streets' gutters and die painfully. Just so long as we don't bother them in the process.
Download

Patriotism is the Giga cucked inferior version of nationalism. Simple as that.

And not just going to war. Doing anything that benefits "society."
When you realize your tax money goes towards paying food stamps for used up foids that have 2 kids and that work minimum wage jobs since they have no qualifications and were just looking for Chads after high school.

Society just wants low status/ugly men to die off. Simple as that.

Agreed.
When you realize your tax money goes towards paying food stamps for used up foids that have 2 kids and that work minimum wage jobs since they have no qualifications and were just looking for Chads after high school.

Bruh. You must have ESP...

Last edited:
The idea of low-status incels "having" a country is cringey cope anyway. The only people "having" a country are a few billionaires who use low-status guys like disposable pawns on a global chessboard.

The idea of low-status incels "having" a country is cringey cope anyway. The only people "having" a country are a few billionaires who use low-status guys like disposable pawns on a global chessboard.
long time no post leddit refugee

Legit detest military worshiping fags.

In modern USA terms it is indeed pathetic as fuck to think you should be proud of going to some poor shithole in the middle east and kill people there. But I think resistance groups during nazi occupation in ww2 were pretty based. How cucked is it to just let another country run your people over and burn everything to the ground?

Legit detest military worshiping fags.
You have to be a cucked low iq faggot to support the military or goverment as an incel.

Incels have no place in the world, i laugh at fags who worship their countries or think fighting in wars is noble. all wars are done for profit or some kind of benefit to the declarer, being a incel is true chaos, everyone is against you.

If I can be honest It's hard for me to even imagine a country or government worth fighting for, no matter how agreeable their policies (punishing society for it's abuse of men as a start) they would always come after us in the end. There's simply nothing to gain by defending incels, surely they'd develop a eugenics program and use it to take away our reproductive rights. That's why it's more realistic and frankly satisfying for me to imagine a future where everyone dies in nuclear hellfire. Collapse or bust :feelsokman: