Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Patrick Crusis is in the news again! Looking more incel than ever.

• Thread starter Jamal Niggerlips II
  • Start date
Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

HEIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
★★★★★
The face of a rotmaxxer

Last edited:
He looked most incel in the iconic photo. Now he just looks like a soyfag

mogs this missingchromosomescel

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180215124637-nikolas-cruz-mugshot.jpg

Patron saint of SFcels

He looks french now. His manifesto was one of the most depressingly pathetic things I've ever read in all honesty. Imagine throwing your life away for people and a country that hate you for how you look. If he was chad he would be praised by nat socs online; but because he's ugly they mock him.

He looks french now. His manifesto was one of the most depressingly pathetic things I've ever read in all honesty. Imagine throwing your life away for people and a country that hate you for how you look. If he was chad he would be praised by nat socs online; but because he's ugly they mock him.
Where can I read it?

If he was a chad, foids would be petitioning the government to free him.