Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Patriarchy would solve so many of our problems as incels

UncannyValley

UncannyValley

Undesirable
-
Imagine it. A world where ugly males get to rule over women. A world where women are treated as property and personal slaves to us and only us. There is no need to worry about getting cheated on or disobedience from your slave, because you are permitted to punish your property when need be. Incels will longer live in eternal torment and agony once this system is put in place. The female will learn to accept obedience and take it with pleasure, for the human mind is maleable enough to do so.

Take Ancient Greece as an example. The spoils of war included taking the females from a defeated enemy after a victory. If only we could have this patriarchal system without the savagery the Greeks displayed in those times.

Females have proven themselves to be creatures of selfishness and manipulation, and patriarchy would put them in a state of helplessness. There would be no parasitism off of desperate beta cucks. Chads and ugly males will have an equal value sexual wise under a perfect patriarchy. This is our only hope, but of course it won't be happening in this day and age.

Women need to be distributed amongst us men they cannot expect us to be a productive part of society when we have no access to women

NeverSubmit said:
Women need to be distributed amongst us men they cannot expect us to be a productive part of society when we have no access to women

Women are a means of venting out our sexual needs. Without the completion of those needs, we will not give back to society.

sbobet_asia-1.jpg

UncannyValley said:
I agree with him on a lot of points.

> Joined: Today
> Total Posts: 296 (296 posts per day | 0.09 percent of total posts)
> Patriarchy would solve so many of our problems as incels
> Take Ancient Greece as an example

Your first posts as UncannyValley were pretty unsuspicious, but this is just taking the piss LOL. Also there is something about your avi choice that's like a pattern.

42cel said:
> Joined: Today
> Total Posts: 296 (296 posts per day | 0.09 percent of total posts)
> Patriarchy would solve so many of our problems as incels
> Take Ancient Greece as an example

Your first posts as UncannyValley were pretty unsuspicious, but this is just taking the piss LOL. Also there is something about your avi choice that's like a pattern.

What's wrong with my avi? You're saying it's random like his alts, aren't you? His morpheus one was pretty random not gonna lie.

Great read, you are absolutely correct. Only under such a system can unattractive males actually have a fair shot at life. I find your last sentence unnEcessarily discouRaging though, although if incels like you continue to give up and sustain this oppressive gynocratic regime such a beautiful society will never come to fruition.

Shit I thought this post was serious looks like it is gambler bait go ER already faggot.

universallyabhorred said:
Great read, you are absolutely correct. Only under such a system can unattractive males actually have a fair shot at life. I find your last sentence unnEcessarily discouRaging though, although if incels like you continue to give up and sustain this oppressive gynocratic regime such a beautiful society will never come to fruition.

It will never come to fruition because the west has given into feminism and gender equality. There's no going back at this point.

Shit I thought this post was serious looks like it is gambler bait go ER already faggot.

I'm not Gambler, but I must have a similar opinion.

UncannyValley said:
It will never come to fruition because the west has given into feminism and gender equality. There's no going back at this point.

Fuck off chadambler.

Fuck off chadambler.

Not Gambler, and he isn't even Chad. He's normie at best with that ethnic nose.

@blickpall, I see you. I'm not Gambler! Please don't ban!