Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Patriarchy is civilization

Drisaac

Drisaac

Carrier has arrived
it has always been in a man's nature to seek validation from women,it's a need that all of us have,however women don't realize this,if a men believes that he has no value because he doesn'ts find validation from women he gets seen as entitled or suffering from toxic mascunility.

femoids don't realize that we don't feel ENTITLED to have women value us,however it something we NEED. Femoids always have difficulties in distinguishing these two things.

Patriarchy and monogamy have always been the tools that to ensured tha a man's labor would be rewarded with a woman,but what happens if you try to take those 2 things away ? We return to our state of animals in which only an handful of "high quality" men gets to have sex while the remaining is considered futile and tossed away

this is what modern society has come to, men suicides and ERing are at an all time high,this is only the result of what happens when men gets disenfranchised from society,a society that doesn't want them anymore but still expects their labor knowing that it will not be rewarded

femoids will keep calling it "toxic masculinty" without realizing that patriarchy has been,and it will always be: the roots of our civilization

if you want to destroy patriarchy,you want to destroy civilization

Last edited:
High IQ and true

I've always thought the use of the term "entitlement" by foids really belies the nature of female psychology. Things are done by others because they "believe they deserve them or are owed them". I don't think men ever really think like this. Even an ancient barbarian warrior does not raze a village and kidnap a female to make his war bride because he feels entitled to it. If anything he is doing it precisely because he knows he isn't entitled to it, but he is using his masculine strength to defy this. The very concept of entitlement only exists within a social communal context. I do a favor for you, I am now entitled to a favor in return. However outside of the rules of civilization where only the law of the jungle exists, entitlement doesn't even exist.

Few weeks ago I came across this post on r9k of all places, perfectly describes the female brain. We don't feel entlited, but we need to sex and relationships as much as anyone else.

g5URave.png

The problem with everything in life is this... Capitalist mentality...

Men are only based on thier economic value, and there submission... same for everything else in this god damned earth...

More money = more power.... no1 gives ashit about nice guys that think for themseleves, only the submissive bitch that makes bank