Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Patriarchy hurts men" argument is dumb

Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel
I've heard this argument so many times. Women often say that men should become feminists because patriarchy hurts men. They say that the traditional narrative of men needing to be breadwinners in relationship should be abolished because it puts too much pressure on men.

Funnily enough, the only reason I want to be patriarchal is because women find that attractive! Every time I scroll a dating app, women write "Seeking for a independent man, not a mama's boy". It's so funny that women tell men we need to embrace feminism and ditch out patriarchy when they literally require patriarchy from a man in order to give them pussy.

I have realized that women don't understand how men think. Sexual satisfaction is very important for men. Men act how they act in order to show off and find a partner. I wish I didn't have all these patriarchal expectations to put on me either, but since it's the only way to get pussy, I'll have to act this way.

So abandoning patriarchy simply means abandoning your chances to find a partner. Women think that men would be happier if they had less responsibilites and also lived single life at the same time. This simply isn't something men enjoy.

The only way men could agree to abandon patriarchy is if women themselves abandoned their own patriarchal expectations while choosing a partner.

Last edited:
Understanding feminism as a movement would require a fairly exhaustive analysis that would require deep analysis of why feminism is what it is, but in summary we understand feminism's theory as:

1. Liberation of the foids from sexual, family, religious and cultural domination. Why? To provide cheap labor, lower production costs and keep the wheels of capitalism turning.
2. Pussy inflation as a measure of perpetuation of gynocentric domination over society: The freer a foid is, the more expensive her pussy is, a pussy that in the end will be fucked by a statistical minority of men, perhaps more if she is a whore.
3. Feminism and foids need eternal victimization because men who do not want sex or betabuxx, They will be the workforce that will feed the State, which in turn will feed the millions of "empowered women" who live off subsidies, from Daddy State: from your taxes. Some will say: well, but there are also NEET men, Yes, and this is ultimately just feminine behavior.

I've heard this argument so many times. Women often say that men should become feminists because patriarchy hurts men. They say that the traditional narrative of men needing to be breadwinners in relationship should be abolished because it puts too much pressure on men.

Funnily enough, the only reason I want to be patriarchal is because women find that attractive! Every time I scroll a dating app, women write "Seeking for a independent man, not a mama's boy". It's so funny that women tell men we need to embrace feminism and ditch out patriarchy when they literally require patriarchy from a man in order to give them pussy.

I have realized that women don't understand how men think. Sexual satisfaction is very important for men. Men act how they act in order to show off and find a partner. I wish I didn't have all these patriarchal expectations to put on me either, but since it's the only way to get pussy, I'll have to act this way.

So abandoning patriarchy simply means abandoning your chances to find a partner. Women think that men would be happier if they had less responsibilites and also lived single life at the same time. This simply isn't something men enjoy.

The only way men could agree to abandon patriarchy is if women themselves abandoned their own patriarchal expectations while choosing a partner.
Agree with everything

They also blame the "patriarchy" for subjugating both men and women, but I sincerely believe that it is just a dialectical strategy to accumulate more numbers on their feminist side and fool the stupid/weak men

They call "patriarchy" any power structure in which men dominate... the problem is, who will assume the rank of leader then? a matriarchal feminist? If that's why I stick with patriarchy, I prefer society to be led by a male supremacist figure than by a female supremacist figure any day of the year, it would be stupid not to do it, literally going against my own interests

Of course feminism hides itself behind the discourse that "it does not seek the supremacy of women but rather to create a more just society", well, in the field of actions it seems quite the opposite, really we all here know and perceive well what is hidden behind of the social justice mask of feminism: 100% Matriarchal Supremacism, subjugation of men to women.

They don't fool any man with a bit of brain.

Last edited:
Suicide stats support your argument cause men/women suicide ratio tend to be worse for men in feminist countries (despite all the first world advantages, let that sink in :feelskek:).

Agree with everything

They also blame the "patriarchy" for subjugating both men and women, but I sincerely believe that it is just a dialectical strategy to accumulate more numbers on their feminist side and fool the stupid/weak men

They call "patriarchy" any power structure in which men dominate... the problem is, who will assume the rank of leader then? a matriarchal feminist? If that's why I stick with patriarchy, I prefer society to be led by a male supremacist figure than by a female supremacist figure any day of the year, it would be stupid not to do it, literally going against my own interests

Of course feminism hides itself behind the discourse that "it does not seek the supremacy of women but rather to create a more just society", well, in the field of actions it seems quite the opposite, really we all here know and perceive well what is hidden behind of the social justice mask of feminism: 100% Matriarchal Supremacism, subjugation of men to women.

They don't fool any man with a bit of brain.
Exactly just paying attention to what they do and not at what they say is more than enough to see through the bullshit.

Feminist is just man hate/woman supremacy. The defaut mode is hostility towards men. A dumb foid might believe that just because she settled for some dude this doesn't apply to her. When in reality that guy of hers had to go through a vetting process to be deemed as "one of the good ones", a type of innuendo you often see on female spaces like /r TwoholesX, implying the obvious ie the magnanimous goddesses gracing the lowly male species with their mercy. This gender dynamic rooted in feminism as a foundation extends to all the aspects of modern day relationships, where women obviously wear the pants. That's why when i see 10 white couples in a row, i swear i can see the guy pushing the stroller every single fucking time. This immediately changes in muslim neighborhoods though, a complete coincidence i guess :forcedsmile:

Feminist is just man hate/woman supremacy. The defaut mode is hostility towards men. A dumb foid might believe that just because she settled for some dude this doesn't apply to her. When in reality that guy of hers had to go through a vetting process to be deemed as "one of the good ones", a type of innuendo you often see on female spaces like /r TwoholesX, implying the obvious ie the magnanimous goddesses gracing the lowly male species with their mercy. This gender dynamic rooted in feminism as a foundation extends to all the aspects of modern day relationships, where women obviously wear the pants. That's why when i see 10 white couples in a row, i swear i can see the guy pushing the stroller every single fucking time. This immediately changes in muslim neighborhoods though, a complete coincidence i guess :forcedsmile:
Its like Paganism xddd
They really Deserve their rights Taken away!

The patriarchy is dead. It has been for almost a century. It's corpse is now puppeteered by the current gynocentric society to make the real victims believe they are oppressors while providing a 'phantom enemy' for a group of already privileged people so they can justify getting even more privileges.

Even feminists who hate gender roles still say and expect men to provide for them, make more money than them, protect them etc. Ironically women and even feminists are actually more sexist than men are.

Women will enforce the "patriarchal" standards, and then say that its patriarchy hurting men, not us. Even though women are the ones being sexist and putting these expectations on men.

Women will never take the responsibility for their own sexism, yet they will instantly judge a man for being as sexist as they are.

The patriarchy is dead. It has been for almost a century. It's corpse is now puppeteered by the current gynocentric society to make the real victims believe they are oppressors while providing a 'phantom enemy' for a group of already privileged people so they can justify getting even more privileges.
Damn, in a nutshell
Even feminists who hate gender roles still say and expect men to provide for them, make more money than them, protect them etc. Ironically women and even feminists are actually more sexist than men are.

Women will enforce the "patriarchal" standards, and then say that its patriarchy hurting men, not us. Even though women are the ones being sexist and putting these expectations on men.

Women will never take the responsibility for their own sexism, yet they will instantly judge a man for being as sexist as they are.
✅

Indeed. This becomes even more apparent when you look at Bisexual women's relationship dynamics: They like their men tall and expect them to be their slave, paying for the dates and all of that traditional nonsense. Do they have the same requirement for women? Of course not.

Patriarchy hasn't existed for hundreds of years.

Gonna go against the grain. Patriarchy does hurt men when they are drafted in senseless wars.

I would be extremely skeptical towards anybody who appears to care about my problems all of a sudden.
Nobody cares about male problems, unless it's profitable. If they say they do they're selling you something.

The Patriarchy was just what worked. It allowed most men to get wives if they contributed to society. It taught men to be strong and prepare themselves for conflicts with other men (such as other tribes). It also provided protection for women and children as heroism and chivalry were upheld as strong virtues.

The whole "patriarchy hurts men because men aren't allowed to be emotional is bullshit". It's not like men walked around holding in our tears all the time in the 50s. Men are less emotional and deal with emotions by taking action rather than crying and talking.

Suicide stats support your argument cause men/women suicide ratio tend to be worse for men in feminist countries (despite all the first world advantages, let that sink in :feelskek:).

View attachment 1273563
It’s wild to me that normies ignore the suicide statistics. If that isn’t all the proof we are right just by itself, they have no brains

Supporting feminism is supporting discrimination against men. Feminists support equity that favors women.

Understanding feminism as a movement would require a fairly exhaustive analysis that would require deep analysis of why feminism is what it is, but in summary we understand feminism's theory as:

1. Liberation of the foids from sexual, family, religious and cultural domination. Why? To provide cheap labor, lower production costs and keep the wheels of capitalism turning.
2. Pussy inflation as a measure of perpetuation of gynocentric domination over society: The freer a foid is, the more expensive her pussy is, a pussy that in the end will be fucked by a statistical minority of men, perhaps more if she is a whore.
3. Feminism and foids need eternal victimization because men who do not want sex or betabuxx, They will be the workforce that will feed the State, which in turn will feed the millions of "empowered women" who live off subsidies, from Daddy State: from your taxes. Some will say: well, but there are also NEET men, Yes, and this is ultimately just feminine behavior.
shabbbbbbbbbbat