Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Patient zero the man who has Super gonerrea GTFIH UKcels its over

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

@5:30

~a british man
~2018
~went to thailand

Holy shit patient zero is its over!!!!!

Based STDs they are our allies.

thanks sexual revolution

ALL SEX HAVERS DESERVE THIS SHIT ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I HOPE YOU ALL GET IT YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

Aye I mind reading about that. It won't react to any anti biotic/medicines. Although I wonder how he's patient zero. What about the whore who infected him, and has no doubt infected others since then

Why didnt anyone notice that itsover has an sti
Aye I mind reading about that. It won't react to any anti biotic/medicines. Although I wonder how he's patient zero. What about the whore who infected him, and has no doubt infected others since then

Because he is the only guy who is british who has went to thailand to ascend in 2018

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Suifuel for seamaxxers srs

UK directly means "united cuckdom" what do you except

STD incel alliance.

Incel pandemic research scientists and chad STD spreaders

aids from an african monkey, super gonorrhea from a thai whore, makes sense

This really doesn't effect me and can only get worse since society rewards women who are Hypergamous and take millions of cocks, trillions of Sperms, become Toilets of STD/I's and shit out STD/I infected babies. I just wish society would change and stop allowing such whores to be supported by daddy government. Which is why single mothers keep having children.. because the government supports them through all our taxes. Infuriating.

It's all good shit at the end of the day.. at least they punish themselves, makes me not need to do anything since they are so pathetic that they will mutilate their own insides with heinous disease and infections for euphoric pleasure.

ofc its UK, hopefully all these normalfags kill themselves off here. :feelskek:

Hahahah that blue haired whore is a typical roastie fucking bitch probably with 50+ partners. Serves her right. Disgusting sex-havers!

LOL @ that fat ugly fuck talking about sex. You know if he was straight he was a virgin. I can bet he is jailhouse gay or something.

Hahahah that blue haired whore is a typical roastie fucking bitch probably with 50+ partners. Serves her right. Disgusting sex-havers!

LOL @ that fat ugly fuck talking about sex. You know if he was straight he was a virgin. I can bet he is jailhouse gay or something.

Look at her shamelessly coming on camera and spreading info about her nasty sex life.

That fat fuck needs to wear a diaper all day since his anus has been torn to oblivion. Probably so fat that he can't even work, so he gets state disability benefits which taxpayers have to pay. JFL.

I wish that blue haired disgusting roastie whore gauges her gonorrea infested eyes out.

did anyone even notice patient zero could be itsover?

did anyone even notice patient zero could be itsover?

Most people here have no clue who @itsOVER is i guess, but damn.... Fucking mindfuck if it turns out to be him.

bruh for reals isnt he like some incel legend?

He's the ultimate proof which legitimize the JBW theory in SEA. I'm gonna ask him on discord if he fucked that girl or not.

I am though :feelzez:
:dafuckfeels:
is this you my dude?

What if @itsOVER caught something? Suifuel

well you have your youtube channel

:feelswhere:

you could be the next big thing

like @FACEandLMS

I'll probably be banned from youtube before that could happen. And after a while these tinder experiments becoming boring and I'll run out of content.

I'll probably be banned from youtube before that could happen. And after a while these tinder experiments becoming boring and I'll run out of content.

i just gave you an idea didnt i?

That gay guy was cringe