Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Patheticness of incel existence.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Day of incel begins : browsing internet and arguing about Jews on obscure forum.

Day of Chad begins: waking up after hot night sex. Hugs his girlfriend, kisses her lips and tits. Goes for two drinks, his girlfriend offers him blowjob.

You left out the part where an incel masturbates and it leaves him unsatisfied.

Life is unfair.

You forgot normie privileges

What about the maxxer lifestyle? The grindset?

Wake up at 4am, ignore morning wood cause nofap, immediate cold shower, gargle piss, skincare, style hair, meditate, listen to audiobooks at 2x speed while getting ready for your main hustle.

Every new day is a big pile of nothing.

HUSTLE HARDER, PUSSY. WHO'S GONNA TAKE CARE OF CHAD'S BASTARD CHILDREN IF YOU DON'T? WHO ARE WOMEN GONNA SETTLE DOWN WITH WHEN THEY ARE 40+? YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LIE FLAT AND TAKE IT EASY? HOW DARE YOU.

This is something I used to think about a decent amount. While I was wasting years of my youth rotting in front of a computer, Chad was making lifelong lasting memories everyday.
"Sex isn't important, you creepy pedo-incel! You will never have sex if your goal is sex only. Maybe find some hobby :soy::foidSoy:".

Also. "And what stoping you from gaining sexual experience apart your insecurities? Just leave your basement and start socializing :soy::foidSoy:."

Day of incel begins : browsing internet and arguing about Jews on obscure forum. Plays some videogames, eats a pizza or sack of McDonald’s. Falls asleep to various youtube videos. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Day of Chad begins: waking up after hot night sex. Hugs his girlfriend, kisses her lips and tits. Goes for two drinks, his girlfriend offers him blowjob. Browses internet and argues about Jews on obscure forum. Plays some videogames, eats a pizza or sack of McDonald’s. Falls asleep to various youtube videos. Wakes up just in time to grab a quick shower before heading off to the club. Lather, rinse, repeat.
There. :feelshehe:

Fixed it for you. :feelsokman:

I watch my daily blackpill video I take my meds and breakfast on a video of a woman being killed or tortured then I go on this forum while playing killing people (on gta) with my second screen until the end of it and again the next day. :feelsaww: