Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel pathetic touch starved experience at the dentist

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
went to the dentist today for a cleaning

nice looking 40ish woman. i have a long beard and my hair kept draping over my mouth and she would have to pull it to the side and pat my facial hair down and out of the way.

even feeling her hand through the glove she wore just made me think. fuck, i have gone my whole life without someone even doing this. yet normies get it daily with the intents behind the touching being love and not a medical setting. normies will never sympathize with us because they will never experience this

Brootal. Guest bus is just nature's way of cleaning the gene pool

My dentist is also super cute. I wonder what attracts attractive foids to that profession

58762.jpg

The few times foids have had to touch me it felt healing.

i hate the idea of paying foids for anything but this really makes me want to see a prostitute just to know what the touch of a foid feels like with lustful intent

i hate the idea of paying foids for anything but this really makes me want to see a prostitute just to know what the touch of a foid feels like with lustful intent
Going to a massage parlor might be a better investment NGL.
As I see it getting laid isn't what people hype it up to be, the warmth and touch is way better.

My dick always gets hard whenever a foid is near me:fuk:.

Maybe the tooth-rotter guy can use his rotten teeth to get frequent "dates" with a Stacy dentist.

My doctor is a middle aged man so I don't have the same problem

this sad stupid world

went to the dentist today for a cleaning

nice looking 40ish woman. i have a long beard and my hair kept draping over my mouth and she would have to pull it to the side and pat my facial hair down and out of the way.

even feeling her hand through the glove she wore just made me think. fuck, i have gone my whole life without someone even doing this. yet normies get it daily with the intents behind the touching being love and not a medical setting. normies will never sympathize with us because they will never experience this
B6B4BB85 D31C 454B 9E9D EE9833D49536