Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pathetic life

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★
Don't even know what to say, feel like every other person does not want anything to do with me and everyone is a uncomfortable with each other. Not a smile in people's face nowadays, everyone feels hostile towards each other, at least in my country.

Pathetic absolutely pathetic

Wish there's someone who can spoon feed me all my life, can't even choose a course in college by myself. Job opportunities are Little to none everywhere

people are just mean these days

Its not just you. People dont give a shit about each other except its about money

Its not just you. People dont give a shit about each other except its about money
That's what I'm saying, but at least normies no how to communicate with themselves even when everyone hates each other, but I'm still not ready for the outside world.

What country you live in ? Pajeet country ?

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there:society:

That's what I'm saying, but at least normies no how to communicate with themselves even when everyone hates each other, but I'm still not ready for the outside world.
Buddy youve got nothing to lose go out and just approach people, ive been doing it regulary but it ultimately never leads to anything, at least a few nice conversations.

I usually go to a shopping mall, festival etc. Actually I go to one in 2 hours watching Europe league live - despite that I give a shit about football, its just tryharding to socialize

Buddy youve got nothing to lose go out and just approach people, ive been doing it regulary but it ultimately never leads to anything, at least a few nice conversations.

I usually go to a shopping mall, festival etc. Actually I go to one in 2 hours watching Europe league live - despite that I give a shit about football, its just tryharding to socialize
I don't start convo out of the blue just because someone's standing besides me

And I don't know much people to meet and have a nice convo with a reason

Didnt you say in your last post before you requested to get banned that you could maybe get an Indian MTB ? Thats why i assumed you were Curry
Of course I'm a curry, I was messing with you

Don't even know what to say, feel like every other person does not want anything to do with me and everyone is a uncomfortable with each other. Not a smile in people's face nowadays, everyone feels hostile towards each other, at least in my country.

Pathetic absolutely pathetic
Its your face and autism probably