Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pathetic cuck

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★

let me be brutally open for a second. I'm 48. in all of those 48 years I have had 3 (THREE) girlfriends. of those 3 girlfriends 2 (TWO) have been sexual. I did not lose my virginity until I was 28. but I'm not bitter. it was my social anxiety not women to blame.
I couldn't talk to them, didn't know how to act around them, even when I was chatted up by them (it did happen) I was so dang naive and shy I didn't pick up on it /respond correctly.
NONE OF THIS was EVER the woman's fault. NEVER EVER. I never felt like I was entitled to anything. its pathetic how fucked up some guys are. seriously.. Women owe you nothing. you've only yourself to blame!
DakasM7X4AElH0b

Last edited:
His fucking bio thing

If he had a good looking face, women would have tried to hit on him.

Social anxiety? Fuck you, idiot. Not all incels are mentalcel like you.

I bet you 100 dollaridoos that he's actually still a virgin LMAO

what the actual fuck? Some men actually believe this shit? it's ridiculous nonsense from entitled manbabies who can't see Their obnoxiousness is the problem.

1516916720746-jpg.4230

Last edited:
*crack*

You guys here the sound of the feminist whip cracking on this poor guy? Why do he continue to try and appease these women? How does this help him?

He is right, lefort 3 fixes personality, just wait till u save up for it at 28

His bio, it screams “please ladies, I am a good guy, I hope to have sex once more in my life.”

dont remember feeling entitled to a female.

id just prefer if id atleast be given a chance ( which im not)

kek'd at him being cucked by a 1/3 of his lifetime partners.

Whoooop de fucking do.
What does he want, a pat on the back? A "Good job, champ!"?

He's bragging about living a life that, sexually speaking, was similarly unjust and unfair as many of us, just that he didn't complain about it.
He, like us, experienced depression as a result of his loneliness. Society most definitely would have treated him more poor as a man for being unable to fuck women, after all we're expected to be sex gods and to be able to brag about our N-count. For all those years he was a virgin he was statistically at much higher of a risk to not just attempt suicide, but also had a higher chance to succeed at it too. For all those years society deemed it perfectly acceptable for people to make fun of his virginity, to mock and harrass him for it, even if he wasn't complaining about being a virgin.

And yet he's bragging about it? Good job champ! Society isolated and inherently disliked you for being who you were, and you made it through, therefore no one should be allowed to complain about it... right?

What a load of shit.
Despite having supposedly being an incel until 28 (Remember normies, incel is a term, not a group) he still didn't have it as bad as most incels here. Most of us are ethnics living in a western society, where being ethnic is inherently viewed as lower class, where most people prefer white people, like him. Many of us have 3/10 or lower looks, and for those of us who are know what it feels like to be actively bullied and insulted by people in society.
From what I can tell, this guy clearly didn't look bad either, he certainly doesn't look subhuman, he wasn't ethnic, he doesn't even seem to be a manlet. He just had social anxiety. So how can he claim to really truly understand our pain?

Lol he's such a good boy. I hope many of his female overlords patted him on the head for that.

This is what a castrated male looks like. A good boi that suffers quietly. Look @ the beta faggot virtue signaling on social media. Reminds me of the cucks on 4everalone.

Fuckin cuck bitch. I want to find a woman in his life that he cares about and impregnate them while he is forced to watch.

I was so dang naive and shy I didn't pick up on it /respond correctly.
NONE OF THIS was EVER the woman's fault. NEVER EVER. I never felt like I was entitled to anything. its pathetic how fucked up some guys are. seriously.. Women owe you nothing. you've only yourself to blame!
This is cuck mentality. If this fag was better looking it wouldn't matter if he was shy.

This is what a castrated male looks like. A good boi that suffers quietly. Look @ the beta faggot virtue signaling on social media. Reminds me of the cucks on 4everalone.

imagine being that much of a cuckold when u are KHHV until 28 and a 2/10 subhuman oldcel LOL