Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pathetic cuck right here

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Sounds like a Chad more like it, he is taking the girl away from her cucked bf.

Seems more like the boyfriend is the unknowing cuck

@Crustaciouse
Signature =
Whydontyouhaveaseat e3ea7b63155986c031144b41410520c4

to answer the post, i'd get a double barrel for the murder. She can't go to her grave a stacey, with her face a bloodied mess.

lol he is the one cucking her BF.

My half-Korean femoid friend had same situation. Bearded Chad who was into asians very much found her out, asked for a date. She came with her actual bf, but beardy never felt confused, he just doesn't know how to be confused. He started to talk with her bf first, and then with her, saying things like, come, i will let you touch my beard, WHILE HER ACTUAL BF JUST SITTED THERE AND WATCHED HOW HE'S BEEN CUCKED BY CHAD.
That's how you do with femoids. This cuck asks on reddit "what to do", while an actual Chad just takes a girl in front of her bf, making her panties wet. Also, this girl was always very honest with me, sharing things she couldn't share even with her bfs. That time she said me honestly that she just couldn't sense her bf as man anymore, after beardy Chad cucked him in front of her, just grabbing her waist.