Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Pathetic attention-seeking whores want husbands

Everything is an 'aesthetic' for foids, even kids and family.

Chad only, I’m guessing :feelsseriously: also I bet they’re not even virgins, and want a guy to commit to them. Come on. :feelsclown:

Imagine men carrying a sign saying "looking for a wife". They would be stopped by the police and get charged with disturbing the public order or whatever and would be called "perverts" by the soyciety etc.. etc...

This is why I don't use chink tok, just worthless garbage like this

Chad only, I’m guessing :feelsseriously: also I bet they’re not even virgins, and want a guy to commit to them. Come on. :feelsclown:
That's why I called them whores in the title.

Imagine men carrying a sign saying "looking for a wife". They would be stopped by the police and get charged with disturbing the public order or whatever and would be called "perverts" by the soyciety etc.. etc...
That's what happenned to Chris Chan in university

This is why I don't use chink tok, just worthless garbage like this
There's probably more decent shit on it but just that interconnected normie ethos, what this site represents as a whole, get on my fucking nerves so i never used it. Anyway even if there's something interesting wtf is a 20 seconds video good for ? Fucking chink poison for short attention span bugmen

pathetic rypmeet deserves everything it gets; the sooner the better. small steps in the global eradication of 2X chromosomes..

Maybe don't dress like sluts. That just shows you're a whore and not wife materiel. Only a betabux would marry such a broad and I doubt that's the kind of man they're after.

Maybe don't dress like sluts. That just shows you're a whore and not wife materiel. Only a betabux would marry such a broad and I doubt that's the kind of man they're after.
jfl at the simps trying to shoot their shot too :feelshaha:

jfl at the simps trying to shoot their shot too :feelshaha:
These women are too retarded to ever realize why they can't attract a Chad husband. "surely if I sexualize myself more the men who pump and dump me will actually commit and not just view me as a sex object!"

Looking for a husband can be translated as I'm a filthy materialistic gold digger looking for a betabuxx provider and walking ATM

Husband translates to ATM Machine

Call me a volcel but miss me on that shit

must be running low on orbiters...