Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy PaternityTestPill: Men should be shamed for getting a Paternity test wrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Can they prove that he deliberately wanted to do that
He literally asked a friend to take the test for him and forged a doctor's signature.

An investigation was launched after the two women contested the findings

The fucking nerve of these foids, though.
My feels disagree with your science, sweaty, teehee

This man is gigabased.

The fucking nerve of these foids, though.
My feels disagree with your science, sweaty, teehee

Are you defending the Foids? using sarcasm as a smoke screen?

This will only justify the French cuckold law. That bans paternity testing.

JFL what a Chad.

I've noticed a lot of foids HATE paternity tests, like whenever someone comments about one they start making up ridiculous, bullshit excuses ("It infringes on our rights!!") etc. Literally the only reason to fear them is if you're cheating.

JFL what a Chad.

I've noticed a lot of foids HATE paternity tests, like whenever someone comments about one they start making up ridiculous, bullshit excuses ("It infringes on our rights!!") etc.
It's another issue foids team up with tradcucks on. They talk about genetic privacy as if the government isn't already collecting the DNA of children born in hospitals.

It's another issue foids team up with tradcucks on. They talk about genetic privacy as if the government isn't already collecting the DNA of children born in hospitals.
Legit lol it's fucking over for privacycels. All this shit you see now where you have to select cookie options isn't really going to make any difference. You used to buy anti-virus software in the hope that it'd stop some hacker from stealing your info/being able to hijack your computer, now you buy a computer and the taxes on it go to the government which openly tracks you and doesn't even lie about it.

After the Snowden leaks there should've been mass outrage, instead there were a few angry reddit threads, a few half assed apologies from politicians and absolutely no significant change whatsoever.

Legit lol it's fucking over for privacycels. All this shit you see now where you have to select cookie options isn't really going to make any difference. You used to buy anti-virus software in the hope that it'd stop some hacker from stealing your info/being able to hijack your computer, now you buy a computer and the taxes on it go to the government which openly tracks you and doesn't even lie about it.

After the Snowden leaks there should've been mass outrage, instead there were a few angry reddit threads, a few half assed apologies from politicians and absolutely no significant change whatsoever.
That will be the same reaction if concrete evidence that the blackpill and how women and society are exploiting ugly males gets exposed. Normies will just shrug their shoulders and accept it after making some noise, complaints and empty threats. The few people that do actually try to something about it will be picked off and made an example of by the same people in power pushing this kind of inequal and totalitarian type of system.

For all their talk about being rebels it's as Trump says about politicians: normies are all talk and no action.

Are you defending the Foids?
How did you get to this conclusion ?
I'm saying, while in this specific case they were right, the foids challenged a DNA test. Imagine thinking your feelings invalidate science...

How am I defending foids ? If anything I'm making fun of their retarded worldview

How did you get to this conclusion ?
I'm saying, while in this specific case they were right, the foids challenged a DNA test. Imagine thinking your feelings invalidate science...

How am I defending foids ? If anything I'm making fun of their retarded worldview

Alright. Thanks for clarifying.