Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

past the age of 25, white women are the ugliest

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I know most here wouldn't want an old girlfriend, but most whites would gladly date an older white woman.

However they look awful past that age and their page smells like literal shit. 

No other race even comes close to aging so fast.

25 year old white woman = 40 year old asian woman

This is the truth they are the best as jailbaits but they look terrible when they get old especially that they drink and party so much

NeverSubmit said:
This is the truth they are the best as jailbaits but they look terrible when they get old especially that they drink and party so much
or years after riding the cock carousel.

Take the vegetarian pill, looksmax and try to keep a young face. Travel to a part of the world where European barbarians haven't become the majority.

That is why they should be married off at 9.

mylifeistrash said:
I know most here wouldn't want an old girlfriend, but most whites would gladly date an older white woman.

However they look awful past that age and their page smells like literal shit. 

No other race even comes close to aging so fast.

25 year old white woman = 40 year old asian woman

asians are so androgynous that you legit have to look at their outfits and hairstyle to determine their gender. just give any of them females short hair and they’ll pass nearly flawlessly for an asian male. this is most definitely not an attractive quality for a female to possess.

25 is too old, really. they look 20 at 12 nowadays. I’d say that around 15 is the new wall for females.

Non subhuman asian women are rare sight while a lot of white women are attractive. Attractive white women needs to use fakeup when they attractiveness falls while asians need to use this to even look like human beings.

Asian women > white women

C O P E.

Most of guys still L U S T for them.

There's no single number that's universal to that, it can really vary. Some the cutoff is in their teens, some are hot still in their 50's.

I have kinda a fetish for older white women

as long as they're in good shape

Lightskin girls>>>everything

It depends, I've seen both, hot 40 year old cougar and 25 year old balding crackerwhore.

cope, its 30 + IMO

Rice cope. Asians tend to use way more makeup than white womyn. They look young due to their height.