Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Past is the past sweaty

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
My body count is more than 10 but less than 20

SHE SAYS THIS AS IF ITS OKAY LOL!

NOTICE HOW SHE WON'T MENTION WHAT IT IS. ANYTHING OVER 1-2 PARTNERS MEANS YOU'RE A WHORE, THERES NO SUGAR COATING IT.

Entire squad

My body count is more than 10 but less than 20

SHE SAYS THIS AS IF ITS OKAY LOL!

NOTICE HOW SHE WON'T MENTION WHAT IT IS. ANYTHING OVER 1-2 PARTNERS MEANS YOU'RE A WHORE, THERES NO SUGAR COATING IT.
There’s an unhealthy amount of soys in the comments too. Everyone is taking the hoes side

There’s an unhealthy amount of soys in the comments too. Everyone is taking the hoes side
Sort by controversial and then look at replies. There's some replies that are based and upvoted.

>more than 10 but less than 20

Would obviously fuck. Giga volcel if you reject pussy for this.

It's reddit bro, the site is like 90% cucks and trannies...

It's reddit bro, the site is like 90% cucks and trannies...
I know. Im just bothered by how blindly all these people can take the side of a slut. Its textbook whiteknighting. Guys think that if they come to rescue m’lady on a reddit thread that they will then magically get laid. Its such a bluepilled mindset and its sad to see because they enable these hoes which promotes hypergamy

He shouldve just kept fucking her while secretly trying to date

Sort by controversial and then look at replies. There's some replies that are based and upvoted.
Sort by controversial is the only way to use reddit

Its honestly over all women have been Chads fleshlights

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back