[Story] Passing my time in this forum almost made me call women by "foids" irl

I'm doing english classes focused on debates as a extra curricular activities in my university, one of the activities was to defend a point o view even if you don't agree with, guess what was the subject --> "Females are better students than males students " I needed to defend this argument, almost vomit trying to do this tbh

But while I was doing I almost said "foids" instead of women,

I was saying: "it's not natural for young men to be quiet and calm in a classroom, their bodys are in their most active phase, but for foi... women is more natural to stay quiet in a classroom and because of that they have better focus to learn something"

shite m8 I almost had a heart attack, for my luck it seems no one understanded what almost happened there

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
LMAO

Also, so predictable that school would be forcing feminism down your throat. I bet they don’t make the foids defend Men’s Rights.

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
I'm doing english classes focused on debates as a extra curricular activities in my university, one of the activities was to defend a point o view even if you don't agree with, guess what was the subject --> "Females are better students than males students "
wow, that's really subtle.

I would honestly refuse to do an assignment like that.

"it's not natural for young men to be quiet and calm in a classroom, their bodys are in their most active phase, but for foi... women
When autism kicks in :feelskek::feelskek::lul::feelskek::lul::lul:

I relate though. I have to watch myself irl because browsing this forum made more low inhib which means more chance to use black magic words lol.
You should have said it and dropped some nuclear blackpills on the class.
Alpha af tbh

Mainländer

Borderline ethnic thought criminal oldcel
-
Ah, you're doing English classes. I was going to say I find it very hard to introduce English vocabulary into Portuguese, that's why, thankfully, such vocabulary doesn't show up unintentionally while I'm speaking to people.

Some native speaker cels must struggle with that.

Imagine you said foid and some guy understood it. You might make an incel friend unless its all chads in your class.

Ah, you're doing English classes. I was going to say I find it very hard to introduce English vocabulary into Portuguese, that's why, thankfully, such vocabulary doesn't show up unintentionally while I'm speaking to people.

Some native speaker cels must struggle with that.
Yeah, I mean if it was a portuguese conversation I would never say "foids", but because this is the really first time that I speak in english, like in a real conversation, I almost said it, even tho no one there knows about incels, foids, blackpill, if I had finished the sentence someone might google it and find out about us, I would be doomed and would never get back there

Imagine you said foid and some guy understood it. You might make an incel friend unless its all chads in your class.
that would be cool, but I'm the ugliest guy there, there is even a asian guy that mogs me there, in one of the activites I was doing a group with two foids, one was completly uninterested in talking to me and the other one was pretending to have a headeache, after we change to other activites, the one in the thread I talked about, the uninterested foid was with the asian guy, she was talking with him as if she knows him for a long time, wich they didn't, in the end of the class she even passed her hand in his head,as if caressing him, I was like wtf?? And the headeache foid made pair with another foid, it seems her headeache disapered like magic

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
this is a cool way to identify a fellow incel, you say "it's over" then he replies "It never began", normies won't understand but we will have finded a ally
I always do that kek. If I see someone with the faintest possibility I'll say a few incel words or a subtle blackpill.
this is a cool way to identify a fellow incel, you say "it's over" then he replies "It never began", normies won't understand but we will have finded a ally
I always do that kek. If I see someone with the faintest possibility I'll say a few incel words or a subtle blackpill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)