Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Passed in front of an engineering faculty and it was full of normies and foids

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
One of the dumbest things I've read is that STEM is a safe space for incels because most STEM students are ugly currycels and ricecels. I say bullshit today I walked in front of one of the engineering buildings of a uni campus near my workplace and 99% of the students who were entering in the morning were normie tier, also there were many foids. There was the occasional incel tier guy but if you told me it was a business faculty or med school I would have believed it. Imagine not only being physically mogged by normies but also IQ mogged. It never began.

One of the dumbest things I've read is that STEM is a safe space for incels because most STEM students are ugly currycels and ricecels. I say bullshit today I walked in front of one of the engineering buildings of a uni campus near my workplace and 99% of the students who were entering in the morning were normie tier, also there were many foids. There was the occasional incel tier guy but if you told me it was a business faculty or med school I would have believed it. Imagine not only being physically mogged by normies but also IQ mogged. It never began.
Smart people are better looking than lower IQ people.

I'm attending at "Management engineering" and all of these student are NT normies and many foids, I'm the only one without any group, even within my lab classes/exercises classes group (15/30 people) no one talked to me.
PS I have mathematical analysis lecture at 7.30 AM, there is 1.36 AM in Europe

It depends on the university. STEM alone isn’t a guarantee of anything nowadays, especially given that there are tons of universities.

Though if you look at the top universities in STEM, most people there will be men, usually sub5s. Same applies if you look at scientific olympiads and high level competitions of such

ENGINEERING AND ALL THAT NERD SHIT IS ANTI INCEL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back