Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Partying Screaming Neighbors

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Some of my neighbors has been partying for hours now they are so boisterous they talk loud and scream stuff like "WUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!"

It sounds like they have moved the party outside now I can hear them talking and laughing and it pisses me off.

I even thought about making a bag of popcorn a few hours ago and thought to myself that I probably should do it soon so it won´t make noise for those 3 minutes it takes for them to pop in case my neighbors are trying to sleep that is the kind of person I am considerate yet they don´t care about anyone but themselves they just keep on being obnoxious boisterous animals screaming and talking just outside my door.

This scene sums up perfectly how I feel. I love this movie and I love the reason behind the main character´s actions that people should be nice and considerate of others that is how I feel too and how I try to be hense my name TheGoodGuy

Last edited:
It's truly ovER

Open fire on them

Call the police

Go ovER there and say hello

Luckily for me there are rarely any party’s near me and I don’t live in an apartment.

Call the police
Never. I hate the law and the soldiers who enforce these tyrannical laws on me i.e. cops.

Ironically the police was out here for some reason don´t know why.
Luckily for me there are rarely any party’s near me and I don’t live in an apartment.
Lucky you.

Last edited:
It´s 03:45am and they are still talking loud, laughing and being noisy I don´t get why people can feel so entitled so they think it´s okay for them to be loud all night I even put my headset on at night to make sure I don´t bother my neighbors.

Or they might just be that stupid that they don´t think about how loud they are? I find it very hard to believe I am sure they just live their perfect lives just living it up by partying with friends so fuck everyone who isn´t them I hate people so much because they majority are complete assholes with absolutely no consideration of other people.

And as I am writing this I can hear a guy yell loudly and girls laughing which triggers me so bad like a switch being turned inside me and it makes it clear that they just don´t care about being loud I hate them..