Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Partner" is a misnomer

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I used to use the word "partner" as a gender-neutral alternative for "girlfriend", "boyfriend", "husband" or "wife", because I avoid excessive details when it's not necessary. Now I realize I was wrong. Partnership requires roughly similar terms, a transaction or a relation where each side gives and receives roughly the same. It's not true for "romantic partnerships/relationships" though, a male and female "partner" mean completely different things. In fact, "boyfriend" is just an euphemism for a "slave" and "girlfriend" an euphemism for a "slave owner"/"master".

Unless you're some gigachad, you're never equal to your girlfriend. She has infinite social advantage over you and she knows it. If she dumps you, it'd be a humiliation for you, and if you dump her, it'd be an even bigger humiliation for you because men are not allowed to be picky (and that means you have to endure getting abused) and you'll be accused of being gay. As a boyfriend, you're basically held hostage and you have to cooperate to survive.

Girlfriends are there to receive, boyfriends are there to give. You have to constantly prove yourself and never expect anything back. You're supposed to approach a foid, compliment her, give her flowers, gifts, pay for your dinners etc. You can never expect a foid to do anything romantic to you. All you get is access to a cave of darkness between her legs. As a boyfriend/husband you can never show weakness because it'd be over for you (marriage is terrifying, you can't show any weakness EVER, until you die, it's very cruel psychological torture but it's the minimum not to get cucked), you constantly have to prove and improve yourself (foids are kweens and perfect just the way they are and if you disagree, you're a smelly inkler and deserve death :soy: but as a male you have to fulfill a never-ending list of expectations and can't even expect a compliment because it's your responsibility to be perfect).

As a male, I can't even dream of getting complimented, getting told I'm perfect just the way I am, I'll never get flowers or cute gifts, all I get is a disgusting hole in exchange for all my suffering. It's horrible, all this because biology decided foids are entitled to controlling reproduction and our soyciety decided to bow down to them and fulfill their every whim. It's not "partnership", it's legalized slavery. It wouldn't be worth it in every sane universe but here I have to endure becoming a slave just to reproduce.

The absolute truth, this also the reason why I stopped caring (not a MSTOW or someone who deludes himself into thinking that this was anything but a forced decision). Even if I could ascend with self-improvement (which I couldn't) it's just not worth the effort. Not lying. A relationship is nothing more than glorified prostitution (which it always was, but nowadays it's painfully obvious) - even worse than actual prostitution if you think about it from the viewpoint of a cost-benefit-analysis. Why should I still want to put effort into something like that? The (not even guaranteed) price is too small to make the efforts seem appropriate.

Last edited:
I used to use the word "partner" as a gender-neutral alternative for "girlfriend", "boyfriend", "husband" or "wife", because I avoid excessive details when it's not necessary. Now I realize I was wrong. Partnership requires roughly similar terms, a transaction or a relation where each side gives and receives roughly the same. It's not true for "romantic partnerships/relationships" though, a male and female "partner" mean completely different things. In fact, "boyfriend" is just an euphemism for a "slave" and "girlfriend" an euphemism for a "slave owner"/"master".

Unless you're some gigachad, you're never equal to your girlfriend. She has infinite social advantage over you and she knows it. If she dumps you, it'd be a humiliation for you, and if you dump her, it'd be an even bigger humiliation for you because men are not allowed to be picky (and that means you have to endure getting abused) and you'll be accused of being gay. As a boyfriend, you're basically held hostage and you have to cooperate to survive.

Girlfriends are there to receive, boyfriends are there to give. You have to constantly prove yourself and never expect anything back. You're supposed to approach a foid, compliment her, give her flowers, gifts, pay for your dinners etc. You can never expect a foid to do anything romantic to you. All you get is access to a cave of darkness between her legs. As a boyfriend/husband you can never show weakness because it'd be over for you (marriage is terrifying, you can't show any weakness EVER, until you die, it's very cruel psychological torture but it's the minimum not to get cucked), you constantly have to prove and improve yourself (foids are kweens and perfect just the way they are and if you disagree, you're a smelly inkler and deserve death :soy: but as a male you have to fulfill a never-ending list of expectations and can't even expect a compliment because it's your responsibility to be perfect).

As a male, I can't even dream of getting complimented, getting told I'm perfect just the way I am, I'll never get flowers or cute gifts, all I get is a disgusting hole in exchange for all my suffering. It's horrible, all this because biology decided foids are entitled to controlling reproduction and our soyciety decided to bow down to them and fulfill their every whim. It's not "partnership", it's legalized slavery. It wouldn't be worth it in every sane universe but here I have to endure becoming a slave just to reproduce.
Remember, she isn't yours, it's just your turn.

Good post
Unless you're some gigachad, you're never equal to your girlfriend.
An unfortunate truth. There are millions of betas out there who are more than willing to be a foids doormat just for a crumb of pussy— which they wont even get. Its pathetic
Girlfriends are there to receive, boyfriends are there to give. You have to constantly prove yourself and never expect anything back. You're supposed to approach a foid, compliment her, give her flowers, gifts, pay for your dinners etc. You can never expect a foid to do anything romantic to you.
Its crazy what our world has become. I sometimes wonder if it was always this bad, or if these are all recent developments. Most likely its just the nature of foids to act this way.
All you get is access to a cave of darkness between her legs
I am sure normies get laid once every time Halleys comet arrives, but the usual person having sex with a foid, even a foid in a relationship, is whichever chad she met that week on tinder.

You have to exhaust yourself in order to date trash that's past her prime.
906px 570

Foids are not equal, they will always be inferior