Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Part time loser?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
182d 23h 39m
I was banned for race baiting. Yeah, I race baited a lot but the problem is literally every fucking day there's all kinds of race baits 24/7 about every race. but when I did it about white people suddenly it got mass reported and lots of feelings were hurt. You have people ashamed of their race like Dregster666 @Dregster666 (who wishes desperatly he was white and is ashamed of his father) tagging me literally 30 fucking times even while I'm banned to race bait and to spread his lies that I'm a kike somehow (mods check my IP and tell them I'm arab.)

Ok ok I know this was more arguing and not good in a ban appeal, but seriosuly check how many times that dude has tagged me in the last few months I was banned, I have to defend my reputation right? Seems ridiculous I was banned and he wasn't when he's literally obssessed with me owning him literally months later, his last tag of me was TODAY and I just logged in after 2 months.

Ok ok, enough of that, Just had to say something cuz it's annoying when a coward talks shit to you cuz he knows you can't responsd. Here's my actual ban appeal.

I've been banned for a few months now, my perma came after I insulted a mod in PMs, One of the new mods. doesn't matter I had a shit ton list ramping up anyway. but I will say I will be overall less combative in the forum and may allah have mercy on my soul. I Just have some poems I wanna share(for real)

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
179d 1h 14m
Make another appeal in 6 months time which will be May of next year and we will decide your ultimate fate by way of mod vote. :feelshehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.