Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based part 33

U

udeactive

sub4 product
33 Years Old

Today will be a special day, after a busy day at work, mother arranged for my old friends to come over for a playdate, charlie, elijiah and john jo. I ended up having to arrive 10 minutes late after having a mini birthday party at my workplace, i had too much fun and ended up forgetting that i needed to be back at the blue house and overstayed. When i arrived, i first saw no one, but then i realised that it was a surprise party! This will ultimately be one of my happiest birthdays as an adult! A mixed spark of nostalgia and excitement flew by me, i remembered all those times where me, charlie, elijah and john jo would go to planet cyber and stay there until 3 am. James ended up also coming to the party, and to my suprise, maddy was also coming. Its been so long since i had seen the both of them.

There was a knock on the door later, my little brother jazz and father rushed in to wish me a happy birthday, i saw that father had a large cake in his hand. His recent film had gained a little bit of fame which allowed him to gain a substantial amount of wealth. Jazz on the other hand ha