Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Parkland crisis actor teaches men how not to rape

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
>gets in elevator
> I WANT TO DISMANTLE YOUR BODY

??? who the fuck does that

Reminder that this only applies to unattractive men

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

number 9 made me lol

I guess the Parkland crisis actor didn't had enough from NC. Hope he/she gets to experience another event like that one.

They should put an asterisk next to each stipulation and then on the bottom write “*only applicable to non-hot guys below 6 feet”

This is not even infuriating to see, it's just disappointing.

540953F4 8E79 497A B96E 235CCB26B98D

002E1A96 47C3 4875 A3DC F90E43BE0D75

57A2D2BA D2E0 4723 95B9 1C23F38BF530

13760B13 4EA3 4B92 851D BDC62DB45241

Absolutely cancerous.

This is not even infuriating to see, it's just disappointing.
Same. I can't even laugh or get mad at these types of people anymore; I can only sigh in exhaustion.

Same. I can't even laugh or get mad at these types of people anymore; I can only sigh in exhaustion.
After anger, comes sadness and after sadness comes apathy. :feelsbadman:

That guy is being held at gunpoint. He's literally shaking because his wife is about to kill him.
View attachment 88604
View attachment 88606
View attachment 88603

View attachment 88605
Absolutely cancerous.

Also everything about Twitter is cancer at this point.. why I keep as far away from it as possible and only use it for the hobbies I have and then peace out of it.. it's just ragefuel.

Chad can rape me whenever teehee

The entire premise is sexist to the core. Imagine if someone said we needed to teach Jews not to steal, or blacks not to murder.

2 is the one to notice here, because it effectively eliminates incels.

She wants you to only approach her when she's with her friends, and if you try approaching any females in that situation without your own group of buddies, it's a guaranteed failure with severe social consequences unless you're 8+ Chad.

Wear the yoga pants. Pay the price.

It's literally just saying "all men are rapists" no matter what. Basically fear mongering to the slack jaw cuckolds.

How am I supposed to rape a whore? All western women are whores, whores can't be raped. You can only rape a woman who is chaste and saving her virginity for her future husband.

Of course, they are shaming all men.

If someone handed this to me I would burn down their house.

Imagine the victim complex needed to create this.

Thanks, now I want to rape!

Rape prevention tips to any incel:

1. Don't talk to women
2. Don't look at women
3. Kill yourself!

Any interaction of an incel with a woman is automatically rape because they HATE ugly men and want us dead.

So that's what people study in woman's study ... But 99% of students in womanstudies are women ... They are teaching to themselves what they would like to teach to their sub8 betabux. And it costs them money. This is so retarded.

I hope it's a satire.

Holy fuck, I thought that was satire, you can't even make this shit up

11. If all women are dead then they can't be raped. Fact.

We shouldn't tell rich people not to flaunt their cash out in the open while walking alone in a dark alley at night, we should teach thieves not to steal! Telling rich people to be more careful and circumspect is oppression!

Modern feminism in one image:

tenor.gif

And not just in terms of behavior, but even when it comes to common sense and reality itself. See, women shouldn't be told to be more careful, that's oppression, we need to alter the fabric of reality itself instead, solve the problem of evil, which has plagued humanity since the dawn of time, and mange to hold all men accountable to boot!

Men! You must change your behavior so that women can do whatever the hell they want. So all you rapist and murders out there, stop raping and murdering people, women's freedom demand it!

Giving feminists dominion over our society was like giving the key of the city to a five year old.

Last edited:
Poe's law: i can't tell if these are serious or not, anyway, feminist shits go to hell.

@delaney, rapists don't do what they do accidentally - they won't not rape just because they saw a sign or an ad saying not to; by that metric, drug abuse, DUI, road rage and homicide wouldn't be a thing. Domestic violence wouldn't exist either. This is just a load of weak shit

Someone should replace it with the opposite.

if I ask a woman out and I tell her "I'm going to rape you" and she agrees to go out with me it isn't rape anymore.

This is why I'll never take a women's studies class.

I wish these parkland kids would just go away. They don't have anything to say.

It's only rape if you're not Chad.:chad: