Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Paris in 1890 in colors and HD

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★

so utterly high class with no sexually divergent behavior or postmodern narcy retards running around like monkeys

just lol at comparing clownworld 2020 to that vid

b b-but progress of h-humanity

It's sad when you compare older times to now.

Nothing stays the same forever.

Eventually all good things comes to and end

The world has gone to shit and I blame femoids

I liked this video of NYC in 1911 too

brutal. Jews and libtards ruined everything in less than a century jfl

he says penis 42 seconds in. penislossus

Life must be a joke for a average White guy nowadays im not White btw they are seeing collapse of their race and can't do shit about it jfl
It's must be a brutal experience for them to see a fucking chimp niggers bastarding their race and ruining their gene pool

Last edited:
France deserves it to be honest. Look at the shit they pulled in Africa.

Even today many nations in Africa use the CFA Franc which is France's currency. All to help provide advantages in France keep up with bigger nations.

Its amazing how people give the US/UK shit for stuff in Africa but ignore France which is actually exploiting Africa right now. The French have acted a lot worse imo

France deserves it to be honest. Look at the shit they pulled in Africa.

Even today many nations in Africa use the CFA Franc which is France's currency. All to help provide advantages in France keep up with bigger nations.

Its amazing how people give the US/UK shit for stuff in Africa but ignore France which is actually exploiting Africa right now. The French have acted a lot worse imo
true, but tbh raping and pillaging other nations is normal and only recently has it been consideried evil.

true, but tbh raping and pillaging other nations is normal and only recently has it been consideried evil.
The difference is France were still doing it to this day. They ironically started this shit in 1945 after WW2 which you think they would learn their lesson after dealing with Nazis. Forcing other less developed countries to use a currency YOU designated? Jesus Christ. Imagine if UK forced all its ex colonies like India that they could only use the pound sterling up to this day. They would get constant shit every single day.

But people are morons so I don't expect much from them.

Last edited:
The difference is France were still doing it to this day. They ironically started this shit in 1945 after WW2 which you think they would learn their lesson after dealing with Nazis. Forcing other less developed countries to use a currency YOU designated? Jesus Christ. Imagine if UK forced all its ex colonies like India that they could only use the pound sterling up to this day. They would get constant shit every single day.

But people are morons so I don't expect much from them.
Brutal tbh nigger nations are incapable of making good stable currencies, south Africa is good example of this. once a strong nation n, after African nigger congress's(ANC) gained power, everything went to shit. Niggers better off using foreign currencies as corruption in their own nations is too much

Ah yes, Paris, long time bastion of conservatism.

Life must be a joke for a average White guy nowadays im not White btw they are seeing collapse of their race and can't do shit about it jfl
It's must be a brutal experience for them to see a fucking chimp niggers bastarding their race and ruining their gene pool
I have no remorse for whites.

Paris is black country you racists

This song bangs :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
"Jeune renoi sauvage" L'intro est vraiment bon

Last edited:
Goddamn I didn't know horses were that huge. Amazing footage.

Btw I actually didn't see any "bitches" in that negro parisian rap video. Here in the states you would have seen sheboons and ghetto white foids twerkin it.

Everyone used to be white. Now, Paris is full of niggers.

how is that even related to inceldom ?

I was watching this the other day. Things were better back then, society wise. Women were actually respectable.

Apex fallacy tbh. The slums were even worse back then.

Nevertheless interesting video. Thanks for sharing.

I feel absolutely no pity for France.

Interesting indeed

Look how slick people were dressed, now its just this mass produced garbage that doesnt even fit.

Apex fallacy tbh. The slums were even worse back then.

Nevertheless interesting video. Thanks for sharing.
:soy::soy::soy::soy: People didnt have anything back then and were oppressed by muh capital :soy::soy::soy::soy: