Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parents

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
do your parents know that you're ugly and have no friends? keeping ourselves locked away in our rooms, on .co, or coping in other ways. my mom knows and she said to me "where did I go wrong raising you?" :cryfeels:

Everyone's parents know their kids are ugly or not. Unfortunately we are ugly (with the exceptions of majority of fakecels and LARPers on here).

Fucking brutal

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3X7r40kS-w

Last edited:
Last night my dad called and gave me a 15 minute drunken tirade about how I shouldn't care what other people think, put the past behind me, yada yada. A desperate plea to not go for another round of rope roulette.

I think they know pretty damn well by now. I dont really care, it's their fault they raw dogged before marriage and legal abortion and now I suffer. What a joke.

do your parents know that you're ugly and have no friends? keeping ourselves locked away in our rooms, on .co, or coping in other ways. my mom knows and she said to me "where did I go wrong raising you?" :cryfeels:
I asked my dad if I'm ugly he smirked and didn't reply only later saying no in a fake way but he didn't say I was good looking either

yeah, my mom once told me im ugly

My parents knows that i never had friends, and my dad made comments about me being ugly and not looking like him multiple times.

If your parents is not that retarded, they sure know that something is wrong with you.

I have an uncle who is very similar to me, unsociable and probably Aspergers too so they just know I am a lost cause.

Did she just say it ice cold like son your ugly or did she gradually come to the point
she told me i look ugly when she was angry at me once