Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel parents worried about my feelings now that i am old

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
When i was a child they leave my brother(7 years older than me),my cousin(9years older),an sister bullyng me no stop,i have a lot of bad memories with my parents.

makes no sense,they make you suffer an when you grow up they pretend they are good people.

They don’t care because you’re ugly

I hide my true feelings from my parents

studies show parents pay less attention to ugly kids
sauce not because i doubt you because im curious
the parentingpill is brutal if you're normie to incel tier like Elliot Rodger

They should have worried about your well being a long time ago tomale.

When i was a child they leave my brother(7 years older than me),my cousin(9years older),an sister bullyng me no stop,i have a lot of bad memories with my parents.

makes no sense,they make you suffer an when you grow up they pretend they are good people.

Same here. My back is permantenly deformed and my parents ignored all my health issues when there was still a chance to fix them.
Now they complain that I don't go out and just LDAR in my freetime.
Fucking hypocrites.

My parents also constantely patronized me and betrayed my trust when I was a child, only to later on complain that I dont open up to them.

When I actually open up to them one time, bawling my eyes out, told them everything, about my health, my mental issues, my body - they just straight up ignored me.

To give an example of some of the simple shit my parents used to do that broke my trust forever:

When I came home with a bad grade and I felt guilty/bad for it, they would comfort me and tell me to study more for next time.
Then, 3 days later, they would explode on me for some minor shit and explode in my face about my grades.

like this:
we sit at the dinner table and my parents are talking, so the kids have to be silent.
me to my brother
"phsst, can you give me the salt?"

Parents:

"SHUT UP YOU ARE DUMB YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU GOT AN "F" YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANTHING; YOU ARE SO SMALL (making finger gesture indicating "small")
IF YOU FUCK UP EVEN MORE YOU ARE GONA BE GONE ASAP; WE WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF SCHOOL AND PUT YOU IN A JOB! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND?!!

I actually remember the day I became an introvert. We were sitting at the dinner table and this exact scenario happend for probably the 100th time and it was like a switch flipped in my head and I just stopped talking to my parents and people in general.

My parents actually thought I was "depressed" and send me to a therapist. I opend up to him a bit. After the second session I realized that he relayed all info to my parents so I started lying to him. My parents would actually mock me for the things I told him on the way back in the car and shit.
One time he asked me to describe my family members as animals.

In the car with my parents:

silence

"so you think your mom is like an ant eh?"

idk, just shit like this, nobody keeping secrets, no privacy. Just telling people my secrets while I was standing next to them while nudging me with the ellbow.
Playing nice and then just screaming in my face out of nowhere.

sauce not because i doubt you because im curious
the parentingpill is brutal if you're normie to incel tier like Elliot Rodger
exactly. In a certain range parenting can make or break you. I blame my parents a good amount tbh

Same here. My back is permantenly deformed and my parents ignored all my health issues when there was still a chance to fix them.
Now they complain that I don't go out and just LDAR in my freetime.
Fucking hypocrites.

My parents also constantely patronized me and betrayed my trust when I was a child, only to later on complain that I dont open up to them.

When I actually open up to them one time, bawling my eyes out, told them everything, about my health, my mental issues, my body - they just straight up ignored me.

To give an example of some of the simple shit my parents used to do that broke my trust forever:

When I came home with a bad grade and I felt guilty/bad for it, they would comfort me and tell me to study more for next time.
Then, 3 days later, they would explode on me for some minor shit and explode in my face about my grades.

like this:
we sit at the dinner table and my parents are talking, so the kids have to be silent.
me to my brother
"phsst, can you give me the salt?"

Parents:

"SHUT UP YOU ARE DUMB YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU GOT AN "F" YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANTHING; YOU ARE SO SMALL (making finger gesture indicating "small")
IF YOU FUCK UP EVEN MORE YOU ARE GONA BE GONE ASAP; WE WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF SCHOOL AND PUT YOU IN A JOB! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND?!!

I actually remember the day I became an introvert. We were sitting at the dinner table and this exact scenario happend for probably the 100th time and it was like a switch flipped in my head and I just stopped talking to my parents and people in general.

My parents actually thought I was "depressed" and send me to a therapist. I opend up to him a bit. After the second session I realized that he relayed all info to my parents so I started lying to him. My parents would actually mock me for the things I told him on the way back in the car and shit.
One time he asked me to describe my family members as animals.

In the car with my parents:

silence

"so you think your mom is like an ant eh?"

idk, just shit like this, nobody keeping secrets, no privacy. Just telling people my secrets while I was standing next to them while nudging me with the ellbow.
Playing nice and then just screaming in my face out of nowhere.

That's a terrible therapist.

What country are you from? In this country there are privacy laws for that reason.

That's a terrible therapist.

What country are you from? In this country there are privacy laws for that reason.
Germany.
I was a child. Of course he had to talk to my parents. But it was just such a betrayal of trust. My parents sent me to therapy precisely because I stopped talking to them after they backstabbed me a million times. So, as a child it was a horrific to me that he would just tell everything I told him to my parents.
And my parents are masters at making snarky comments on shit.

Germany.
I was a child. Of course he had to talk to my parents. But it was just such a betrayal of trust. My parents sent me to therapy precisely because I stopped talking to them after they backstabbed me a million times. So, as a child it was a horrific to me that he would just tell everything I told him to my parents.

That sucks man. My parents were clueless and bluepilled but they never insulted or berated me. Sorry you had to go through that.

My dad is actually a therapist... lol. However he has no clue how to "fix" me.

They don’t care because you’re ugly
Pretty much. They care when you're older because they realize that you won't give them grandchildren to have fun with.

What is your relationship now like with your brother and cousin?

Brutal parentpill.

Mine changed when I moved out. Were horrible to me all the years I lived with them too and then all the sudden pretended like the past never happened. These people have the gaul to now ask why I never come over to visit them. :feelswhat: :dafuckfeels: :feelsree:

Yes, the same people who told me countless times when I was little that having me literally ruined their lives...

We must descend from the same line of retards at some point.

My parents would threaten the same thing--in first grade, I got a bad mark on one spelling quiz once, and they started ranting about pulling me out of school at 14 to start working, because I was such an 'idiot'. They continued for years every time I got in the slightest trouble at home or got a 'B' on an assignment in school. Like I said, retards.

And the second paragraph quoted--eerily relatable. I used to get grilled when I came home from school, what I did, who I played with, etc. The questioning was annoying, but the criticism and mocking that always followed was the worst--they'd do things like make fun of my friends or get mad if I didn't like something the teacher did. Eventually, I stopped answering their questions (also first grade). I got punished for not answering, but it was better than being mocked.

Fuck your therapist. What a trash human being.

All perents and i mean all needs to die in a painful way

Brutal parentpill.

Mine changed when I moved out. Were horrible to me all the years I lived with them too and then all the sudden pretended like the past never happened. These people have the gaul to now ask why I never come over to visit them. :feelswhat: :dafuckfeels: :feelsree:

Yes, the same people who told me countless times when I was little that having me literally ruined their lives...

My parents would threaten the same thing--in first grade, I got a bad mark on one spelling quiz once, and they started ranting about pulling me out of school at 14 to start working, because I was such an 'idiot'. They continued for years every time I got in the slightest trouble at home or got a 'B' on an assignment in school. Like I said, retards.

And the second paragraph quoted--eerily relatable. I used to get grilled when I came home from school, what I did, who I played with, etc. The questioning was annoying, but the criticism and mocking that always followed was the worst--they'd do things like make fun of my friends or get mad if I didn't like something the teacher did. Eventually, I stopped answering their questions (also first grade). I got punished for not answering, but it was better than being mocked.

Germany.
that's brutal.My parents never cared about what i felt but they also never bothered me.it's amazing that normies have kids then treat them horribly.

Brutal parentpill.

Yes, my parents would always say that as well. My dad would always say "If I had just known how ungratful kids are!".
He also never questioned himself. Never saw him even try to change his teaching methods or anything.
At some point he gave up but he looks at it like some sort of "honorable discharge" where he "did everything he could" and we failed him somehow.

For example, when it came to studying for school, he would always do the same shit. Just plob you down and make you repeat shit until you couldn't hear it anymore.
There was no consideration of different learning approaches, possible use of software (Spaced Repetition Software like Anki or SuperMemo), possible inhibitors to learning like stress at school or physical health...
nothing.

Interestingly enough, this rote-learning approach worked perfectely with the two daughters he raised before. And with his dogs. My mom told me he based our upbringing on his experience with training dogs. I don't know how much truth there is to that but I know he could be very cold at times. He probably let me scream until I stopped as a baby, in the sense of "not rewarding negative behaviour".

That was another favourite of his, "rewards". He would say "you just haven't made enough positive experiences yet, once you get a few 'A's, a few moments of success it will all be easier. There was no notion that his kids could be different from him somehow, that they could be individuals.
On top of this, my parents themselves taught me the uselessness of rewards. They would give you something and then slam you because you got it.
Rewards were just a tool.
At some point you start to extrapolate from that experience and realise that the entire system is built on BS rewards that are ultimately meaningless and intentionally unsatisfactory.

Don't get me started on generational vampyrism, where abuse continues and continues without ever being challenged.
My grandmother tied my mom to a chair when she was a baby, let her sit in her own shit and piss while doing work in the yard.
Now shes coming around and being all nice and sends money and what not.
Despicable.
My first memory of my grandmother is of her hitting me in the face because I took her yellow rubber ducky from the bathroom. I was maybe 4 years old.
Terrible woman.

Same goes for my dads parents, horrible mother, passive father.
She died of breastcancer and my dad told me he felt nothing. He was 16 at the time and she refused to see a doctor when there was still a chance.
I don't understand how my dad doesn't see that he is continuing the pattern with his own kids.
Pure ignorance.

Even though I still live with my parents, they are already starting to revise history.
I remember being very sensitive as a child and my parents would constantely make fun of me and I would lock myself in my room.
I also remember my dad spanking me multiple times. He denies this of course.

May our parents share the same mental illness.
My parents did the same thing. They would tell me how they threw my sister out at 15, how quick they could pull me out of school etc...
I was terrified, I couldn't imagine anything worse than a job at the time.

Also weird was how they would use this specific threat even outside of school. My dad has a sort of three strike system. At first he pretends to be nice, second is a bit sharper and third level is full on explosion. One time I was standing on a mountain in france, afraid to fly down with my paraglider and my dad started yelling at me over the phone, how he would pull me out of school and yada yada yada.

You become so apathetic over the years. We would come home and our dad would give us a 30 minute time window to eat.
Then we had to study until maybe 4-5pm (school ends around 1pm in germany, starts around 7-8am).
I would just sit there and do nothing. Just stare at the wall for 3-4-5 hours.
I did this for years.

My parents still do this but I have shut them down a bit over the years.
If I don't tell them about my day or my job, they act like I am sick or something. "Did something happen? Everything alright?"
Effin hell, I just worked from 7am to 5pm, give me a break, let me relax.

When I was still in school though, they were brutal about it. They would get LIVID if I didn't tell them anything that happend.
They would instantely accuse you of hiding bad grades etc...
They thought that absolute transparency was required so they could "intervene early".

They act like they control my life, it is fascinating to watch. Recently, my mom was worried about some minor error in my medical record.
She called the doctor and made an appointment for me.
I am 22 years old.
They also talk shit behind my back but they have always done that.

They wouldn't make fun of things as much as "comment" on it. Everything with them was indirect fire, never a full frontal attack.
"I talked to my friend today" - "oh did you? How are HIS grades? Does HE have a girlfriend? Well I sure hope YOUR grades are ok young man."
You learn to mistrust, you always expect that blade in your back at any moment.

Therapist don't identify problems. They are given problems and are tasked to find a solution.
My parents handed me to the therapist with the job to fix what they described as "ongoing sadness".
The guy just asked me a few questions, if I played with other kids, if I was happy etc.... and after five sessions or so that was it.
Nothing was fixed, no underlying problems had been localized.

And my parents never went after it any further. It was a done deal with them. The doc said the kid is fixed, therefore he is fixed.
Always the same shit.
IDK if my parents are just extremely solipsistic and unable to look at other people objectively but I had so many fixable and obivous problems growing up, but they were never adressed. Even in pictures of the time I look like I am constantely in pain or depressed.

I think my dad does not know how to love or teach. It's not his fault entirely, his mother messed him up.
His dad was an orphan himself. Like I said, this is generational damage that continues into the future.
that's brutal.My parents never cared about what i felt but they also never bothered me.it's amazing that normies have kids then treat them horribly.

There is an inherit selfishness in having children. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not supporting any transhumanist or anti-natalist positions here but I think that most people have children for the wrong reason.
If a person understands the world, why would he even think about exposing a child to it?
I think even some of the church fathers made that same point. This is not a good world to live in, why make another being suffer life against its own will?

From there you have to examine why people have children. And that is where it gets cookie.
Women tradiontally do not care about children.
In this context I always recommend studying the long, long history of infanticide and abortion in the human race.

Women:
To women, children are first and foremost a burden and a tool.
That's it.
If women cared about the well being of their kids, if they were even CAPABLE of caring, the single-mother epidemic wouldn't pose as much of a problem as it does.

Tell me, how is a being that can barely provide for itself supposed to provide for one or multiple children? The motherly instinct, the "instinct to care and provide" is a modern day invention and stands in stark contrast to how mothers have treated their offspring through the ages.

To nuture you have to provide. You can't be nurturing without providing. Women are not providers, women are parasitical most of the time.

Men:
The fate of men is much more horrible.
Often, very often even, mothers use their children as a bargaining tool to make the husband give up on his hobbies and extended friend groups.
This is then combined with a move to another state and the aquirement of a property as an additional liability to keep "hubby" busy.

The husband is now left in an emotional vacuum. He has nothing, no escape. All routes lead through his wife and his wife has the children in her grasp.
He is trapped.

So what you can often observe is that dads try to subsitute their lack of friends and hobbies by trying to convert their kids into mini-versions of themselves.
They make the kids play the same sports they played, they encourage the same hobbies etc...
The indiviudal that is the child does not matter.
What matters is the emotional well being of the father. This is why men have kids. For the pleasure of it.

I've seen this in action multiple times. I've heard wifes admit that they threatend their husband by saying they would leave if he didn't resign from the army and effectively his friends. If they already have kids at this point, the husband is trapped and helpless.

So this is the modern context in which men and women have children and why they treat them so horribly. It's a fundamentally selfish act, fueld by selfish intentions of pleasure and lust. There is no long term thought. They don't take into consideration that they are creating a full-fletched human being that will grow into an individual shaped by different circumstances than the ones its parents experienced.

Last edited:
Agree, it's stunning. I don't get it at all.

Most likely. Sound like peas from the same pod.

Therapist don't identify problems. They are given problems and are tasked to find a solution.
My parents handed me to the therapist with the job to fix what they described as "ongoing sadness".
The guy just asked me a few questions, if I played with other kids, if I was happy etc.... and after five sessions or so that was it.

And my parents never went after it any further. It was a done deal with them. The doc said the kid is fixed, therefore he is fixed.
Always the same shit.
IDK if my parents are just extremely solipsistic and unable to look at other people objectively but I had so many fixable and obivous problems growing up, but they were never adressed. Even in pictures of the time I look like I am constantely in pain or depressed.

I think my dad does not know how to love or teach. It's not his fault entirely, his mother messed him up.
His dad was an orphan himself. Like I said, this is generational damage that continues into the future.
Brutal sadpill post.

JFL at therapists. Of course, to really fix things, your parents would have had to admit and amend their failures (which you referred to earlier). Unless that happens, nothing can change.

I don't understand why parents don't get that if their young kid is mixed up, anti-social, anxious, etc., it's because of them. Kids don't have the capacity to consciously dictate their lives, they're just responding and patterning behavior off of their environmental cues and norms. While some of these come from school over time, the vast majority are from home. It isn't rocket science.

Which is why this shit continues for generations without stopping. Most parents are just injecting the same problems into their kids that they themselves had, that their own parents had, etc. through this conditioning.

I don't get why people who clearly resent having kids continue to do so. It's like they are re-experiencing the hatred they felt toward their own parents upon having children, but then misdirecting the 'revenge' toward their own young offspring. Unforgivable.

Yes, my parents would always say that as well. My dad would always say "If I had just known how ungratful kids are!".
He also never questioned himself. Never saw him even try to change his teaching methods or anything.
At some point he gave up but he looks at it like some sort of "honorable discharge" where he "did everything he could" and we failed him somehow.

For example, when it came to studying for school, he would always do the same shit. Just plob you down and make you repeat shit until you couldn't hear it anymore.
There was no consideration of different learning approaches, possible use of software (Spaced Repetition Software like Anki or SuperMemo), possible inhibitors to learning like stress at school or physical health...
nothing.

Interestingly enough, this rote-learning approach worked perfectely with the two daughters he raised before. And with his dogs. My mom told me he based our upbringing on his experience with training dogs. I don't know how much truth there is to that but I know he could be very cold at times. He probably let me scream until I stopped as a baby, in the sense of "not rewarding negative behaviour".

That was another favourite of his, "rewards". He would say "you just haven't made enough positive experiences yet, once you get a few 'A's, a few moments of success it will all be easier. There was no notion that his kids could be different from him somehow, that they could be individuals.
On top of this, my parents themselves taught me the uselessness of rewards. They would give you something and then slam you because you got it.
Rewards were just a tool.
At some point you start to extrapolate from that experience and realise that the entire system is built on BS rewards that are ultimately meaningless and intentionally unsatisfactory.

Don't get me started on generational vampyrism, where abuse continues and continues without ever being challenged.
My grandmother tied my mom to a chair when she was a baby, let her sit in her own shit and piss while doing work in the yard.
Now shes coming around and being all nice and sends money and what not.
Despicable.
My first memory of my grandmother is of her hitting me in the face because I took her yellow rubber ducky from the bathroom. I was maybe 4 years old.
Terrible woman.

Same goes for my dads parents, horrible mother, passive father.
She died of breastcancer and my dad told me he felt nothing. He was 16 at the time and she refused to see a doctor when there was still a chance.
I don't understand how my dad doesn't see that he is continuing the pattern with his own kids.
Pure ignorance.

Even though I still live with my parents, they are already starting to revise history.
I remember being very sensitive as a child and my parents would constantely make fun of me and I would lock myself in my room.
I also remember my dad spanking me multiple times. He denies this of course.

My parents did the same thing. They would tell me how they threw my sister out at 15, how quick they could pull me out of school etc...
I was terrified, I couldn't imagine anything worse than a job at the time.

Also weird was how they would use this specific threat even outside of school. My dad has a sort of three strike system. At first he pretends to be nice, second is a bit sharper and third level is full on explosion. One time I was standing on a mountain in france, afraid to fly down with my paraglider and my dad started yelling at me over the phone, how he would pull me out of school and yada yada yada.

You become so apathetic over the years. We would come home and our dad would give us a 30 minute time window to eat.
Then we had to study until maybe 4-5pm (school ends around 1pm in germany, starts around 7-8am).
I would just sit there and do nothing. Just stare at the wall for 3-4-5 hours.
I did this for years.

My parents still do this but I have shut them down a bit over the years.
If I don't tell them about my day or my job, they act like I am sick or something. "Did something happen? Everything alright?"
Effin hell, I just worked from 7am to 5pm, give me a break, let me relax.

When I was still in school though, they were brutal about it. They would get LIVID if I didn't tell them anything that happend.
They would instantely accuse you of hiding bad grades etc...
They thought that absolute transparency was required so they could "intervene early".

They act like they control my life, it is fascinating to watch. Recently, my mom was worried about some minor error in my medical record.
She called the doctor and made an appointment for me.
I am 22 years old.
They also talk shit behind my back but they have always done that.

They wouldn't make fun of things as much as "comment" on it. Everything with them was indirect fire, never a full frontal attack.
"I talked to my friend today" - "oh did you? How are HIS grades? Does HE have a girlfriend? Well I sure hope YOUR grades are ok young man."
You learn to mistrust, you always expect that blade in your back at any moment.

Always the same shit.

There is an inherit selfishness in having children. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not supporting any transhumanist or anti-natalist positions here but I think that most people have children for the wrong reason.
If a person understands the world, why would he even think about exposing a child to it?
I think even some of the church fathers made that same point. This is not a good world to live in, why make another being suffer life against its own will?

From there you have to examine why people have children. And that is where it gets cookie.
Women tradiontally do not care about children.
In this context I always recommend studying the long, long history of infanticide and abortion in the human race.

Women:
To women, children are first and foremost a burden and a tool.
That's it.
If women cared about the well being of their kids, if they were even CAPABLE of caring, the single-mother epidemic wouldn't pose as much of a problem as it does.

Tell me, how is a being that can barely provide for itself supposed to provide for one or multiple children? The motherly instinct, the "instinct to care and provide" is a modern day invention and stands in stark contrast to how mothers have treated their offspring through the ages.

To nuture you have to provide. You can't be nurturing without providing. Women are not providers, women are parasitical most of the time.

Men:
The fate of men is much more horrible.
Often, very often even, mothers use their children as a bargaining tool to make the husband give up on his hobbies and extended friend groups.
This is then combined with a move to another state and the aquirement of a property as an additional liability to keep "hubby" busy.

The husband is now left in an emotional vacuum. He has nothing, no escape. All routes lead through his wife and his wife has the children in her grasp.
He is trapped.

So what you can often observe is that dads try to subsitute their lack of friends and hobbies by trying to convert their kids into mini-versions of themselves.
They make the kids play the same sports they played, they encourage the same hobbies etc...
The indiviudal that is the child does not matter.
What matters is the emotional well being of the father. This is why men have kids. For the pleasure of it.

I've seen this in action multiple times. I've heard wifes admit that they threatend their husband by saying they would leave if he didn't resign from the army and effectively his friends. If they already have kids at this point, the husband is trapped and helpless.

So this is the modern context in which men and women have children and why they treat them so horribly. It's a fundamentally selfish act, fueld by selfish intentions of pleasure and lust. There is no long term thought. They don't take into consideration that they are creating a full-fletched human being that will grow into an individual shaped by different circumstances than the ones its parents experienced.
Mogs me at essaymaxxing

Mogs me at essaymaxxing

What am I gonna do? I enjoy writing.
It's my primary mode of communication, unlike with many others on this forum

What am I gonna do? I enjoy writing.
It's my primary mode of communication, unlike with many others on this forum
3707895e93bdadc36e85d04db76eaeaa41 wojak 07w710

Sad if it wasnt true.
You will never make the pages of a book jitter with erotic expectation as you let your fingers slide across its smooth hardcover back.
You will never hear the erotic rustle of paper as it gleefully moans when you wet your finger with your lips, before turning the page.

You will never penetrate the black ink with your lustful gaze and feel it staring back at you, with love.

I literally have a harem of hardbound, tight as fuck page-turners, ready to serve me at any moment.

What do you have?

Tfu

Gr 2
Gr 5
Gr 3
Gr 6
Ge 4

Sad if it wasnt true.
You will never make the pages of a book jitter with erotic expectation as you let your fingers slide across its smooth hardcover back.
You will never hear the erotic rustle of paper as it gleefully moans when you wet your finger with your lips, before turning the page.

You will never penetrate the black ink with your lustful gaze and feel it staring back at you, with love.

I literally have a harem of hardbound, tight as fuck page-turners, ready to serve me at any moment.

What do you have?

Tfu

View attachment 248941 View attachment 248942 View attachment 248944 View attachment 248945 View attachment 248946
Nigga you can't fuck a book

Why do you spit on me :feelsbadman:

Nigga you can't fuck a book

Why do you spit on me :feelsbadman:

pfft "you cant fuck a book"
nigga, you don know the first fuckin thing about pimpin, do ya?
Me, this gentleman ova here, I've been doing the deed with books since I was a mere wee lad.

You have no idea of the pussy out there uh-oh, nah you dont boy.

I spat on you to teach you something son. To teach you... a lesson.

You don't turn down a good book boy.
Lemme me introduce you to the bitch that took my virginty:
Good Ol' Aunt may, "all the way mae" (shes into anal):

Tom

This be a mighty fine read for a young lad!
Take it, its a gift.

Last edited: