Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents won't pay for my surgerymaxxing

DamagedLoner

DamagedLoner

Waiting for info.
-
Obviously I need a multitude of surgeries to fix my failos and get to mtn, but I cant afford shit. I need jaw surgery and rhinoplasty but my parents only offered to pay for septoplasty. I need mtn because looks literally decide everything in life. I'm done being treated differently. They are loaded, 15m dollars yet they can't drop <100k to save my life and help me escape hell

And PRAY that you won't get BOTCHED.
Tons of subhumans getting surgeries and ending up worse than before. Suicide inducing.

get a job nigger

Pray that you won't get BOTCHED.
Tons of subhumans getting surgeries and ending up worse than before.
Suicide inducing.
Holy fuck that's my nightmare. Especially with rhinoplasty. Don't want to end up like MJ

Honestly bro you should just accept it’s over and mooch off your parents as much as you can until you can inherit their wealth

Honestly bro you should just accept it’s over and mooch off your parents as much as you can until you can inherit their wealth
I'll be fucking 60 by the time I can get inheritance

Obviously I need a multitude of surgeries to fix my failos and get to mtn, but I cant afford shit. I need jaw surgery and rhinoplasty but my parents only offered to pay for septoplasty. I need mtn because looks literally decide everything in life. I'm done being treated differently. They are loaded, 15m dollars yet they can't drop <100k to save my life and help me escape hell
Is that you @faded ?

I have a deviated septum which I hate, I'm looking to get it fixed for free by complaining to the doctor that I can't breef

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back