Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Parents who get their kids braces are blackpilled

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If looks don't matter why do parents pay exorbitant fees to orthodontists for something that serves no functional purpose?

If looks don't matter why do parents pay exorbitant fees to orthodontists for something that serves no functional purpose?
So their daughter can’t suck Chads dick duh

if looks dont matter then why are peopling getting a haircut?

if looks dont matter then why are peopling getting a haircut?
23634.jpg

Because looks do matter

high IQ thread tbh ngl ded srs.

I don’t think I’ve seen this thread before but it’s right in front of our eyes so high iq

Society is subtly blackpilled. I’m making a thread about it later today.

There is functional purpose for braces though

I wish I had gotten braces when I was young. I still need them. I got made fun of for my teeth

I wish I had gotten braces when I was young. I still need them. I got made fun of for my teeth
Same tbh braces should be provided free for people who have severe crooked teeth.

Society is subtly blackpilled. I’m making a thread about it later today.
I have noticed this since I was 8 years old, since I did not like to cut my hair, but they told me that I would look more attractive with short hair, although contradictory they told me that personality and attitude were essential. I hope to read your thread, it is one of the biggest blackpills, all in the background are blackpilled.

I have noticed this since I was 8 years old, since I did not like to cut my hair, but they told me that I would look more attractive with short hair, although contradictory they told me that personality and attitude were essential. I hope to read your thread, it is one of the biggest blackpills, all in the background are blackpilled.
For sure the black pill is true but society has made it taboo to just come out and say it.

I had braces but they fucked up the development of my lower third.
JFL traded one negative trait for another.

Never needed braces

I had braces and fixed my teeth. But still ugly though. But I could've been ugly with crooked teeth, so its still something

Parents that do anything to help a child's looks are blackpilled; they understand that looks will impact their chances of social success and put in money and effort to help them at a young age.