Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parents who dont like each other is incel trait

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
My mother always was like this

with her first husband they always slept separtetly

Second husband for the first few months they slept together then second husband was always sleeping on the couch

Then she went back to first husband ,first 6 months they slept in the same bed later my father started sleeping in the couch always for whatever reason

They only were together for sex ,i doubt there were any love between them i wish my mother was killed by her family when she was a kid

I think non loving dysfunctinal family is incel trait or average turkish familt trait

Its so sad that the people who shouldnt marry and have kids are the only ones who marry and have kids due to them being evil stupid and narcistic

I never saw my parents be affectionate with each other growing up. My dad says that as soon as my mother gave birth to me and my siblings, she was distant. She has been affectionate with her new boyfriends though, I think that she just hates my dad.

My parents actually like each other, but they are both narcissistic pisses of shit :feelsjuice:

I never saw my parents be affectionate with each other growing up. My dad says that as soon as my mother gave birth to me and my siblings, she was distant. She has been affectionate with her new boyfriends though, I think that she just hates my dad.
Mine are only affectionate if they want to fuck

I think they realized that their marruage and kids were a mistake thats why

I dont even think they can love anyone except themselves

their other sos were the same too

Parents are all pieces of shit people. They gave birth to somebody without their consent just to suffer in the world of nonsense If what a cruel action you can commit against anyone. If I had it my way, I would make everything a one child policy and then I would sterilize ninety percent of the world's population.

Parents are all pieces of shit people. They gave birth to somebody without their consent just to suffer in the world of nonsense If what a cruel action you can commit against anyone. If I had it my way, I would make everything a one child policy and then I would sterilize ninety percent of the world's population.
Genetically superior people should have kids only