Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Parents want to pay for my hair transplant this is why I am hesitant

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
My parents recently hinting about me getting plastic surgery (yeah such is my shit life) now they want me to get hair transplant but I don't want to get it because my parents should see the result of their shit genes they always nag me why I am 'different' and why I can't be like others one day I will go on a blackpilled rant

take the money and have some fun in SEA

If they're willing to pay for it then why not take the offer?

You know shit is fucked if your parents are willing to get you a hair transplant. At least your parents are blackpilled. If you take no action then balding just gets worse.

If they're willing to pay for it then why not take the offer?

You know shit is fucked if your parents are willing to get you a hair transplant. At least your parents are blackpilled. If you take no action then balding just gets worse.
I want to but what is the point? It feels like pity money they deserve to see the result of their crap genes plus it is not like I am going to get girls after HT anyways

I want to but what is the point? It feels like pity money they deserve to see the result of their crap genes plus it is not like I am going to get girls after HT anyways
I feel ya. But at this point its probably better to swallow your pride.

The consequences of being bald are much worse than just girls finding you more unattractive. People will generally give you worse treatment overall too.

My parents would just tell me the same old lines about Jason Statham and Dwayne Johnson or tell me to wear a wig. You should take the offer!

I feel ya. But at this point its probably better to swallow your pride.

The consequences of being bald are much worse than just girls finding you more unattractive. People will generally give you worse treatment overall too.
Ha ha yeah :feelsrope:

Also you need to be on fin right on HT?

Could there be some connection? :feelsthink:

When they see it they'll shit bricks.
(As we used to say on 2005 internet.)
Oh DEFINETELY they always say why I am like this, why I am not like others, why I can't be like others, why I don't like things others like.

I AM SO SICK OF IT it makes me feel worse and a freak my dad is the worst offender of this and he will make snarky, passive aggressive comments and says things that get in your skin when we are both around happy normies, couples, chads, attractive girls.

Complete social isolation or roping is the only cure

Last edited: